The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[Pre-Cata] Operation: Victory Road
Quote:To the citizens of the Alliance,

Nine years ago, we discovered the lost continent of Kalimdor and the Kaldorei, or night elves. The Alliance and Horde assisted the elves against the Burning Legion, and it was through our combined efforts that the demons were sent running. The Alliance decided that an ally like the Kaldorei would be invaluable, and we worked to keep them as an ally. The Horde, after stopping the Burning Legion from killing everyone, returned to their old ways faster than you could blink an eye. Instead of working to redeem themselves after Grom Hellscream's war crimes against the Kaldorei, they honor him as a hero and continue the destruction of Ashenvale that he started. Now a Hellscream sits as Warchief of the Horde and he has made his plans clear; complete eradication of the Alliance on Azeroth. He sends his troops further into Ashenvale and towards Theramore, ready to destroy any that do not fly the red banner of the Horde. We will not let this pass. We will build a road straight into Kaldorei territory and we will secure our border.

Meet me in Dustwallow.

-Matthew Hunter

Operation: Victory Road
Clear The Way!
April 3rd
3PM Server
Dustwallow Marsh – North Point Tower

Spoiler:
For the Alliance!
SO THIS THING

IS TODAY GUYS
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Why yes, it is today. I hope you got enough LOYALTY for the ALLIANCE to attend.
Spoiler:
And nearly one week later, Mathias continues the event.

Quote:To the men and women of the Alliance,

A new road from Theramore is being built as I write this, and a fort to defend our border constructed in the Southern Barrens. The Horde, for the moment, seems frightful to make a move and keeps themselves to their new holdings across from us. 'Desolation Hold' if rumors and sayings prove true. While the armies secure our current holdings in the south and the fort near Ratchet, we have been assigned the most illustrious duty of guarding Fort Triumph. Again, the Horde seems frightful and I have not heard of their warriors attacking any of our holdings, but we are needed there, and that is the only thing we need to know. We will meet with Colonel Ulrach Wayland of the Elwynn Batallion near Fort Triumph.

-Matthew Hunter
Eagle's Valor

Pest Control
April 9th
4pm Server
The Barrens – Southern Barrens (near Dustwallow Border)

Spoiler:
[Image: 4hkegyp.jpg?1]
This thing is happening today, I hope you all can show up!

[Image: Uncle_Lothar.JPG]
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Quote:To the proud soldiers of the Alliance,

So much could be done with the Barrens, and yet the Horde does not even try to tame it. They slaughter the night elves and destroy their home, but what do they do with the lumber? Their land is filled with metals and stones, but do they ignore them? When I saw Fort Triumph, I saw the beginnings of civilization for the Barrens. Thankfully, the Horde seems as distracted as us about the silithids, so they do not attack. The orcs seem to be offended by the idea of civilization and will no doubt beat their drums and scream their odd orcish words until the stone crumbles and buildings burn (see: Shattrath, Stormwind, Second War). Expect an attack on our holdings soon.

There is a goblin port in the Barrens called Ratchet. Goblins are too much like orcs for my taste, but at least they can actually build a town instead of stabbing sticks in the ground, throwing animals skins over it, and calling it a paradise. As to be expected, they are quite friendly with the Horde and the port is open to them (so long as they pay, though I suspect the Horde gets a discount). So long as the port remains open to the Horde, the greenskins and their savage allies will have an easier time delivering supplies to the crossroads. The Alliance has a plan, of course.

Dress lightly, we're going on a boat trip.

-Matthew Hunter
Eagle's Valor

Setting Sail
April 12th
3PM Server
Dustwallow Marsh - Theramore City

Spoiler:
Crew got drunk at Ratchet! Boats being repaired! Pick your excuse!
Operation: Victory Road postponed to tomorrow
April 13th
4 Server
Quote:To the veterans and volunteers of the Alliance,

I've received reports that supplies meant for one of our hidden camps never reached their destination, and that the Gold Road is crawling with orcs and trolls. No, I am not surprised that there are orcs and trolls in Horde territory, don't make a comment. We have sent men out to secure the road but they either find nothing, or we find them later with a dagger slipped through their plate and chain. There are no traces of our caravans and supplies, there's no doubt that they are using our supplies for their war machine. Until we receive reinforcements, we can't stand a whole platoon with every caravan just to discourage the Horde from taking our supplies. It's been decided that we need to find where the Horde is hiding itself and strike.

Ulrach has a plan.

-Matthew Hunter
Eagle's Valor

Watch The Skies
April 16th
4PM Server
Northwatch

Quote:To the proud fighters of the Alliance,

We still have our plans. A road from Theramore to Kaldorei territory to assist them in Ashenvale, to end the slaughter of the night elves, protect our forests, and secure our border. The Alliance's plans for the Barrens are coming to fruition and I'll see to it that everyone receives a bonus for their work once we are done. What is our next step? I will tell you in person, if you are willing to assist the Alliance, either out of loyalty or for a few silver in your pocket. A letter is not the best method for discussing plans, and the Horde might discover them. Meet me at Ratchet and you will know all that you need to know.

-Matthew Hunter
Eagle's Valor

Crossroads
April 19th
3PM Server
Ratchet

Scout's Report: You should probably wait
Crossroads event pushed back to Monday
April 22nd
3PM
Unfortunately, this event will be pushed back once more to Tuesday, April 23rd, at 3pm Server time. Hopefully Mathias will be back in action, as he did not inform anyone of his plan for this event.

So, we hope to see you all tomorrow! And remember that Uncle Lothar wants -YOU-!
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War in the Highlands - Operation Homefront Zenethen 6 1,446 09-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Paving The Way [Pre-Cata] Sol 9 2,610 01-28-2013, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Sol
  Operation: Gnomeregan [Event tracker] ImagenAshyun 9 1,814 12-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Blood on the Gold Road (Battlefield: Kalimdor) Aphetoros 35 5,489 04-23-2012, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Zenethen