The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Prestige Classes
Hey, I'm not sure if this was mentioned someplace else, but did the GMs decide to cancel the prestige class system?
[Image: Signature.png]
Says on the wiki I think, plus , if you want one, I believe there's a part of the in-character forum for applying to those titles.
Yes, we canceled the old system, having the trainers was too much of a hassle, and we have yet to decide on a solid new system, if one at all.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I assume that the prestige classes are still open to the higher ranks, maybe even heroes?
I have seen a few of them in you guys' profiles.
But I guess that's just to add flavor, but give it to those trustable, eh?
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
When Vrahn talk about prestige class.. what you mean by that?
Hehe, you guys necroed an old question. There is a subsection forum if you glace over the list that lists a bunch of prestige classes that at one point they were going to have the GMs be available to train for. But it got to be too much so they closed it down.
Only Hero ranks and above may have prestige titles, which are non-standard classes. (Shadow Hunter as opposed to Hunter, Archmage as opposed to Mage, etc.)

Question answered, thread necroed, thread locked.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Community Inquiry II: Custom Spell for Special Classes CappnRob 17 7,091 08-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Variant classes? Kenert 8 1,336 05-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Grakor456
  The Tier System: (A prestige system idea, work in progress) Brutalskars 199 24,273 08-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Prestige? Aadora 25 4,694 04-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Lystaa
  uwnt2bsnowflk?: A How to on Classes and Professions Cressy 13 2,525 09-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Cressy