The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Profession lvl requirments
I know that mining, skinning, herbalism dont have level requirments but all the professions that produce items do...

My question is:
First of all, is it even possible to remove this lvl requirment? Training a profession is a hassle as it is and having to lvl to 20 just to advance in profession seems bothersome and RP wise pointless its pointless to me...

Thoughts, ideas, feedback and any technical issues this might cause and of course the whole possibility of doing this, yes? No?
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
I'd say yes, definitely. If someone wants to have their proefession as their main point of their character and not their class (so they could be any level) they need to be beyond a certain level to be considered a professional. You would, however, require other people to get materials for you. That, however, could just give a character RP purpose, which is never a bad thing.
Hi... I'm the new guy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profession Mastery Ruder 5 1,341 05-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Grakor456