The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Profiles nowhere!
Both are now on the wiki.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Blaize (Same profile and character name)
Moved some of the Grunt profiles onto the wiki. Ripley, Blaize, Bill, and Kylee.
I just noticed, my character Kathorg was approved and placed on the wiki, he shouldnt be there yet, I am not a grunt, could he please be moved to the profiles pending gruntship or whatever it is.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Hi, I used to play here last year for a few weeks/couple of months, as the dwarf "Humpfrey Somethin-I've-Forgot", and I noticed that in time, both my introduction with my 2 ½ vouches (1 which was vouched by a player who stopped playing when you added the ranks, so his vouch didn't count according to Qaza since he hadn't upgrades his rank) and my approved profile of Humpfrey, and I wondered if I have to redo them, or if it's able to get the returned, because I'm thinking about giving CotH another go :) // Zar
[Image: 25jxl3r.png] ~ [Image: rap0jl.jpg] ~ [Image: 2rz9vtw.png]
- - - - Erie - - - - - - - - - Creezy - - - - - - - - Zarack - - - -
<Academy of Magic> ~ <G S F> ~ ~ <The Forgotten Shadow>
[Image: juzfbn.png]
Well, the server changed, so did its lore, you need to start again from scratch Humpfrey, sir!
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Roobald2 Wrote:Well, the server changed, so did its lore, you need to start again from scratch Humpfrey, sir!

Very well then! I'll just start off fresh with a new char :) ...just need to find out how I get my game back to 3.0.8 from 3.1.1 :)
You'll need an introduction first, though.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Roobald2 Wrote:You'll need an introduction first, though.

In due time, my good sir, in due time ;)
It sort of seems that Lindariel -might- have been lost recently. It's been a few days and she's nowhere to be found nor did I get any messages about her.
Nostra Wrote:Been added. It would be good too if you´ve recently been promoted to Grunt and have an approved profile in the Approved Profiles Awaiting Gruntship forums if either post here or simply send a PM to one the GMs. Make sure to include the characters name.

Verdantine was approved, and I was Grunted. She's in A.P.A.G.
-proxeh-proxxi-pr0xx0rz-proxxanne-pro.x.x.x.-proxay-prawckzi-pr0kkles-proxxaganda-pr0kzimity-
[Verdantine] says: I've found eating things given to you by strange elves can lead to magical adventure and the loss of limbs!
So, I recently put up my profile on "Creezy Friddleblitz" and now when I look, it's not in the list, not in workshop, not in initial, not in approved pending grunt and not on the wiki.
So I was wondering? Where did it go? Best Regards: Zarakk
I believe it says in a number of places "Profiles are never deleted, and we've simply moved it to the archives."
Kaghuros Wrote:I believe it says in a number of places "Profiles are never deleted, and we've simply moved it to the archives."

Ahh, well I know profiles don't get deleted, that was why I was curious as of where it went, but thank you for clearing that up. Had a bit of a fright for a second.
My character Oldar is nowhere to be found.

EDIT: Nevermind. >.>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Commenting in Character Profiles Loxmardin 61 17,208 01-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Cataclysm Profiles Kretol 39 8,357 04-22-2013, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Krilari
  Changes to Special Profiles Loxmardin 14 4,559 10-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Incomplete and Bad Character Profiles Grakor456 7 2,211 01-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Miah
  "Profiles to Wikify" Board Grakor456 4 1,545 09-22-2010, 03:10 PM