The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

"Profiles to Wikify" Board
So that everyone is aware, there is a new sub-forum in the Profiles section. This is where some GMs will be sending profiles that they have approved, but aren't personally going to put on the wiki. Someone else will come along and put them on the wiki later.

So guys, you can stop posting and sending me PMs that I'm putting profiles in the wrong section. I'm really not. LOL
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
It might just be me, but.. why again aren't these profiles being put on the wiki?

And as for "Someone else will come along." is that a indirect mention for help saying "Go ahead if you got free time as grunt?" ^.^

Couldn't help but wonder this.
The profiles there would likely be put onto the Wiki by GMs when they get around to it. They do this anyway by putting them into a section only they can see and they remain there until turfed to the Wiki. This is just a more public way of doing it so people don't go 'Where is my profile?!'.
Essentially. Some of us GMs (read, myself) don't like to mess with the Wiki, which is part of why we (I) don't do profiles very often. This just lets me dump that part of the process onto someone (Krilari) who enjoys doing that aspect of the workload.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Grakor456 Wrote:Essentially. Some of us GMs (read, myself) don't like to mess with the Wiki, which is part of why we (I) don't do profiles very often. This just lets me dump that part of the process onto someone (Krilari) who enjoys doing that aspect of the workload.
I love the subtlety there, Grak.

Anywho, this does seem to be quite a good idea, as not many of us are taught well in the ways of Wikifying things. And yes, I've noticed most of the recent edits on the Wiki have been done by Krilari - good job, sire.

Regarding Grunts and the Wiki though - Would WE perhaps be able to transfer our own profiles to the Wiki to reduce the workload for Krilari? Though he enjoys it, it does take up time that could be spent on personal leisure. Or maybe I'm just babbling stupid ideas, and Krilari wikifies at the speed of light.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Commenting in Character Profiles Loxmardin 61 17,208 01-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Cataclysm Profiles Kretol 39 8,357 04-22-2013, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Krilari
  Changes to Special Profiles Loxmardin 14 4,559 10-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Incomplete and Bad Character Profiles Grakor456 7 2,211 01-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Miah
  Commenting on profiles Piroska 15 4,907 08-15-2010, 04:29 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter