The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pryl's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, this is my first application to a place like this and I am seriously nervous. I just left the whole PvE/PvP scene and began roleplaying on Moon Guard on retail WoW. I am sort of new to the whole roleplay thing, but I am eagerly trying to expand my interest in it. ^.^

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of America, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends introduced me to WC3 when it came out. Played the game, got competitive with the ladder matches in that game. But I really enjoyed the custom RP maps that people had created on that. That is where I got my first taste of RP.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I had started roleplaying on Moon Guard, which is I think one of the highest populated RP servers on retail WoW, but as of late the trolls and griefers have increased tremendously. The lack of creativity is severly disappointing as well, it's pretty bad when I see people walking around with self-proclaimed titles that make no sense at all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I guess I like action and fighting, even though I never really look for it. It just seems to come my way, but I guess it has to do with what I like to roleplay as.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf, Paladin. The lore of Blood Elves is pretty interesting to me and I do fancy the way they look. ~Wink.~ Also, I am drawn to the Paladin class, because of the strength they have, but despite this strength they use this power for the betterment of others and serve their fellow comrades.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Professionalism in others roleplaying. Sorry if that is rude or offending, but I would just like to experience some really good roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity is the regulation that seems the most appealing to me. I am hoping to find a community that is mature and not full of griefers or trolls trying to get their kicks. Also, respect is nice, I try to show all as much respect as possible.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((Sorry if this bad, I just made it up on the spot and I am really tired. >.< I didn't get a chance to proof read either.))

Kysh winced and groaned out loud as the sting of pain returned to her back side. The young Elf sat shackled against a cold, cobbled stone wall. Her faded emerald eyes examined the dank, dark chamber once again. She had done this many times in the last few days, despite hardly anything from changing. The Sin'dorei breathed in deeply, causing the pain from her back to start up once again. She had been served severe lashings by the Scarlet zealots who had captured her and the band of adventurers she had departed with.

They had intended to raid the Scarlet Chapel for riches and spoil, but the warriors and chaplains of the Scarlets had overwhelmed the small party. It has been two days now and the only companion she had seen was the other Elf who came along. He lay shackled as well upon the opposite wall. He had not opened his eyes in sometime now and Kysh could only hope that the male Elf had passed along into the afterlife. The other three she had no clue of where they were, but a distinct smell had crypt down into the dungeon. It was the smell of burnt flesh and a sickly scent of cooked meant had stung at her nostrils. Kysh cursed herself as she thought of the massive Tauren Warrior who pledged to protect them all as they traversed into this Light forsaken place.

The young Priestess groaned once more, the constant denial of sleep was slowly beginning to wane on the poor Elves' mind. Suddenly a loud clank came from the only wooden door in the room and the hinges protested as the door slowly opened. Kysh looked up and winced once more as beads of sweat trickled down her pale body. Her raven hair sticking to her face as she gasped in horror. A man clad in the traditional Scarlet robes smiled from the entrance and began walking towards her.

"Please, let me go, I have done nothing to you. I was merely following these adventurers!" she cried out and pleaded. Her legs trying to desperately stand herself up, but the lack of food and water left the Elf weak and vulnerable. She struggled against the shackles, her cries quickly cut themselves short as she beheld the long sacrificial knife clasped in the Scarlet's hand. "Please...no, do not do this, I have...I have gold, values at my home. I can pay you, just let me leave," Her voice had become hoarse as desperation choked at her pleas. The Scarlet Torturer advanced upon her quick.

Kysh began to whine as tears sprung out from the corner of her eyes. Her struggles soon stopped as her remaining energy was sapped from her fragile body. The Scarlet merely smiled down upon her with a menacing expression. The Elf made to protest one last time, but she never had the chance as the human grasped onto lower jaw and forced her to look skyward at the dark, dimly lit ceiling. Tears continued to roll down pass her cheeks and stain the Scarlet's overpowering hand. The Elves' chest heaved up and down as she tried to calm herself by breathing heavily. Prayers and old incantations began to repeat themselves within her mind.

A soft squeal escaped from her trembling, pale lips as the sting of cold steel pressed into her skin. The human had the knife pressed against the Priestess' throat and before Kysh could act a strong sensation of pain echoed briefly into her mind before everything faded into blackness. Blood began spewing from her cut throat as the Elves' body went limp.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Please, rip me a new asshole if I do things wrong. :3