The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Q & A
Well, I would say that yes that is true. Or rather, if you stole part of someone's soul they would not be able to be completely themselves until they recovered what you had taken. Since everyone has the ability to try to get one rez, we can't take it away, but I personally believe certain causes of death give stiffer penalties for the revived.
Q. If you have a Warlock make a soul stone for you for future resurrection. E.G A character that will most likely always be in danger from other characters then makes the decision to get a Warlock to make a soul stone for him so he knows his life is safe.

What would the effects be of said person who had the soul stone created?
I'd say that a soulstone won't work forever, it'd say that at a maximum a day or two, so they really are something you'd make when you know danger is just around the corner.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Well a soulstone is ustilized in a soul binding process, it doesn't just...Fade. BUt if a soulstone is created for the person the only way to rez them is with that soul stone. Supposedly.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
And if someone takes it, you're screwed.
Given that the Forsaken Defilers (the undead troops fighting in Arathi Basin against the League of Arathor) were nominally under the command of Varimathras, would they still exist? Also, would it be alright to RP being a member of that organization?
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
Brutalskars Wrote:Well a soulstone is ustilized in a soul binding process, it doesn't just...Fade. BUt if a soulstone is created for the person the only way to rez them is with that soul stone. Supposedly.

Slowly the soulstone could simply become tattered as the soul returns to it's "owner" bit by bit, then the soulstone would eventually completely "fade" back into it's owner. It's not really been established, so who can say?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Sorry to completely skip over your question, Mansfield, but...

Q: Seeing as the glowing green eyes are usually the only things with which to differentiate a Blood Elf from a High Elf, would it not be possible for a Blood Elf magic-user to disguise himself as a High Elf with a small illusion spell or something of the sort? It seems simple enough to me.
MrBubbles Wrote:Sorry to completely skip over your question, Mansfield, but...

Q: Seeing as the glowing green eyes are usually the only things with which to differentiate a Blood Elf from a High Elf, would it not be possible for a Blood Elf magic-user to disguise himself as a High Elf with a small illusion spell or something of the sort? It seems simple enough to me.

Hm, don't see why they couldn't. Hell, they could even create some blue crystal lens or something.

But I have a feeling they'd be able to detect the fel energy of the Elf though. I'm not even entirely sure my answer is correct at all, but meh.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I think that would work, granted you would stink of Fel to anyone who might know these things (Tauren are almost physically ill around Blood Elves, and Night Elves as well hate the stench of dark magic. At least that's what I've read.).
Seems simple enough. Really isn't.

More than their eyes have changed, their skin is darker. You can check yourself if you want, all Helf skins are bleach white, while the Belves range from peach to reddish.

Another thing is brought to mind. Why? Belves and Helves hate each other now almost as much as Nelves and Helves. (Those picky ass Helves) I'm not sure why one would ever stoop so low, even to act as a spy.

As for Defilers, sure, I don't see why not.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
I don't think the blue eyes are their only distinguishing characteristic. All the High Elf NPCs in Stromgarde seem to have green eyes, though they could be Blood Elf models placed there, renamed, and made friendly. I don't think they are, though.
Heh, they're all blue.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Mikain Wrote:Heh, they're all blue.

...Stop makin' fun of my crappy screen. :oops:

Edit: Alleria Windrunner had green eyes, so I'm still right. And so did her half-elf son in Honor Hold until Blizzard thought they made him look too much like a Blood Elf and changed it to blue, so that they could butcher every little detail of their own lore even down to eye color.
Q) I can't have a profile in the Special section and one in the normal, can I?
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]