The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Q & A
As far as I'm aware, horns, hooves, wings, claws, flames and other demon-y features are things that can develop from long-term or powerful exposure to fel magic and demons. Felblood elves, Illidan, fel boars and others are examples of this.

So, IMO, horns are possible, if you've been a warlock for long enough.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Qweschuun.

After many a discussion, we've concluded Druids of the whatnot cannot talk while shapeshifted. Can it be assumed the Druids are capable of some telepathy for communications?

D&D Druids and Rangers use Animal Empathy to 'talk' with animals through pictures and emotions; At least as Neverwinter Nights portrayed it...

So...appart from body language, and usual animal totem vocalizations, how do druids (or even if they do) talk to more sentient creatures?
waaaghu~
Druids can probably communicate with animals while shapeshifted, if they are enough in-tune with that animal spirit. It's like speaking another language, since you can't use normal Human vocalizations with the mouth and vocal chords of a cat or bear.

Rangers, Hunters, and Beastmasters seem to just use animal training and learned behavior and signals on the part of the animal and the trainer. It's regular animal training, but some people are good at it.'

To Diethe, any Orc with horns is likely kill on sight by the Horde. Any outward proof that you're heavily corrupted by Fel is grounds for getting your arse handed to you by guards, because Thrall hates Fel magic for destroying the Orcs.
Thanks Kagh. I thought Thrall was more lenient in that they even gave fel practicioners the Cleft of Shadow to live in? Yeah, Anski pointed it out to me earlier in the day. Anyway, here's another question. I've been meaning to have a sidekick in my prologue storyline of a broken so I want to be immersed more in draenei/broken lore.

I've seen Draenei Shamans and Hunters and they do RP them well, and yeah I'm not targeting this to the player but to the lore (Those who play this actually provide excellent RP). But, shouldn't Shamans and Hunters of the Draenei race only consist of Broken? They're the ones who were left to wander Draenor since they were both exiled and the light no longer answered to them, right? I mean, a draenei wouldn't have the light stamped out of him, and the shaman answered the broken because they had no faith they call to. So why would a draenei abandon the light for shamanism when light never really left them, or could they choose? Meanwhile, hunters might be more lenient, but hunters also called upon nature to their will, to be able to hunt right? And besides, they hunt to survive in the wilderness of the Outland. I know that all draenei shunned Nobundo for his broken state and his Shamanism except for Velen. Heck,they were only even accepted due to Velen and his Jesus-like compassion, so why would a draenei give up the light to follow the ways of someone infected by fel? So, should draenei shaman or hunter be allowed, or should they be considered broken or semi-broken? What should their background be?

I would like to be corrected by someone who knows about this in lore, thanks. : )
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Velen pardoned Nobundo after he was redeemed by the spirits, and asked him to teach Shamanism to the Draenei. Pretty much their Shamans are really new, as in only a few years of training new. Only Broken Shamans are really experienced, though I will say that all races have a "Hunter" kind of person. Woodsmen and such exist in every society, though the Draenei will likely not be the same as Elves at all.
I need something cleared out.

Is use of magic in the Stormwind Vault possible, or there is some form of magical barrier. I know teleporting in and out is impossible, but casting buffs, healing spells, practicing magic and such?
All magic is disabled within the Vault. No spells are able to be cast whatsoever.
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Just how advanced are gnomes technologically and what is their main source of energy to power their machines, steam, gas, coal, electricity, or clockwork?
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Just how advanced are gnomes technologically and what is their main source of energy to power their machines, steam, gas, coal, electricity, or clockwork?
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Exactly how advanced they are by our standards is hard to say. As for the second question... http://www.wowpedia.org/Clockwork and http://www.wowpedia.org/Phlogiston
Exactly how advanced they are by our standards is hard to say. As for the second question... http://www.wowpedia.org/Clockwork and http://www.wowpedia.org/Phlogiston
Gnomes are VERY advanced when it comes to the actual mechanics of objects, going so far as to have created various robotic machines, as well as flying machines and so-on. However, what they have in mechanical prowess, they very much so lack in computational skills. This being that they often use a sort of punch-card computational systems in the systems that require the ability to do their own work, so to speak.

In essence, they have tanks but they don't have computers.

On the subject of their energy source, the Gnomes use a sort of steam-like substance known as Phlogiston. Phlogiston is collected in small vials as a liquid and can produce very large amounts of steam and energy when it is used to fill something with power.

However, mind that I could be -very- wrong on any of this, and I'd love for someone to correct me where I am.

(Bah. :< Lucky, Terant.)
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Gnomes are VERY advanced when it comes to the actual mechanics of objects, going so far as to have created various robotic machines, as well as flying machines and so-on. However, what they have in mechanical prowess, they very much so lack in computational skills. This being that they often use a sort of punch-card computational systems in the systems that require the ability to do their own work, so to speak.

In essence, they have tanks but they don't have computers.

On the subject of their energy source, the Gnomes use a sort of steam-like substance known as Phlogiston. Phlogiston is collected in small vials as a liquid and can produce very large amounts of steam and energy when it is used to fill something with power.

However, mind that I could be -very- wrong on any of this, and I'd love for someone to correct me where I am.

(Bah. :< Lucky, Terant.)
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
We all established that a Human, Blood Elf and Gnome Warlock is very different from an Orc Warlock in that the other warlocks can still use their arcane powers and just use fel to supplement or boost their arcane powers, right?

Ex:
Blood Elf Warlock casts fire. Blood Elf can either tinge their fire with fel to make it more powerful, or use pure fel fire.

Orc Warlock casts fire. Pure fel fire only?

Is it right to assume then that since the Orc Warlocks can't use shamanistic powers (Due to the fact that the elements wont answer to them if the orc is a warlock), they're forced to use fel magic and depend on fel more than the other races? If not, where else do the Orc Warlocks call forth energy from?
Main Characters:

We all established that a Human, Blood Elf and Gnome Warlock is very different from an Orc Warlock in that the other warlocks can still use their arcane powers and just use fel to supplement or boost their arcane powers, right?

Ex:
Blood Elf Warlock casts fire. Blood Elf can either tinge their fire with fel to make it more powerful, or use pure fel fire.

Orc Warlock casts fire. Pure fel fire only?

Is it right to assume then that since the Orc Warlocks can't use shamanistic powers (Due to the fact that the elements wont answer to them if the orc is a warlock), they're forced to use fel magic and depend on fel more than the other races? If not, where else do the Orc Warlocks call forth energy from?
Main Characters: