The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Qaza! Proposal.
Wasn't sure where to put this so feel free to move my scribing hence forums gods!

I would like to see Qaza's place to have a rare and normal potion vendor(s) or collection of her tribespeople selling cool stuff like that. This is since I can't find any good potions, and it would give more RP reasons to intrude on her village. I wonder if Qaza would think the idea is 'hot or not'?

Stuff like invis, speed, water breathing, all the weird voodoo majick stuff.

I could find a IC reason, but wanted to see if she was game.
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- Mark Twain
Ooh! What a neat idea! Certainly, I'd like to see the place look slightly more village-like eventually, and that would be a fantastic addition/reason to drop by!

As far as IC, Qaza wouldn't mind producing items for sale and encouraging her tribe to be seen as... well, a tribe, and not a bunch of creepy things (good luck on that. :) ). Her main reservation is that she tends to be cautious of strangers. Dark could certainly make his case to her.

On a side note, I think the zombies are all Horde-friendly right now, so Alliance would be excluded. :(
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I believe they're all set to Horde Generic (the friendly to Horde and neutral to Alliance one).
Ohhh! I just know that I had someone from the Alliance visit me and get mobbed, but that might have been when we were having the guard troubles.

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Wasn't that Skornhammer? Didn't he deserve it?
*laughs* Ni, Skorn is the reason more guards were added. Iwas showing someone the place before we went to visit Zul'Aman, and the guardians decided it was face-eating time.

~Kurt Vonnegut
Reminds me of this youtube. >.>
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I love this idea, I would love to have a reason to drop by and buy some voodoo-magic type potions you can't get anywhere else. It would be a great start to a troll village RP hub, and any reason to visit player's homesites is always a good one (the revitalized farm with the mount vendors is genius). It sounds fun you two, get together IC and make this happen!

:D

-Shmoo
Shademoon - Human Priestess, Humanitarian
Chayne - Human Paladin, Tradewind Mercenary
Hooray! *hugs Darktannan* You sir, are a genius.

Also, Sersay has found the Deathtusk theme song. *giggles and sings along*

~Kurt Vonnegut
Cause im good like that. B)
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
WooHoo! Glad to help! :)

EDIT: Fell free to get working on this because I feel we've already made a lot of RP foundation for Qaza getting greedy. But if you want to RP something, feel free to give me a IC mail or something.
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Qaza's Character Development Questionnaire: The sequal! Sersay 9 1,566 05-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Proposal about IC "Deaths" Angelofdark 15 2,686 12-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Last Post: mrsmarsh