The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Quest reward
Hi I want to know what I'll need to get like 20 Ravasaur Hatchlings. I want to make a Echo rp quest with this item as the reward but I want to know what I'll need to get so many (1 silver token ect.)
While I don't know the answer to your question, I think you should know that as of now, the baby raptor companions do not have models, and thus won't be summoned. This is something Kretol will have to fix.

Note that the only pets I have actually tested this with, is the Gurubashi and the Deviant hatchling.

...As a sidenote, the gurubashi hatchlings might be a better option for you if these pets are fixed, as they match the raptors that are actually on the Echo Isles.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
While I don't know the answer to your question, I think you should know that as of now, the baby raptor companions do not have models, and thus won't be summoned. This is something Kretol will have to fix.

Note that the only pets I have actually tested this with, is the Gurubashi and the Deviant hatchling.

...As a sidenote, the gurubashi hatchlings might be a better option for you if these pets are fixed, as they match the raptors that are actually on the Echo Isles.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
So that's why no hatchlings dropped after farming for it so long?

gurubashi hatchlings are a good idea there thank you Zanjah
So that's why no hatchlings dropped after farming for it so long?

gurubashi hatchlings are a good idea there thank you Zanjah
No, actually. I have two hatchlings myself. But they don't appear when I attempt to use them.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
No, actually. I have two hatchlings myself. But they don't appear when I attempt to use them.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
I came up with a new idea.

Rush'kah has been gathering tiger cubs around the isles after the whole tiger hunting trip and scouting trip from the day before. I bought around 20 Orange tabby cats (which is 15g btw not really something cheap) and made a GHI that will summon it for you with an emote "lets out the tiger cub from it's cage." I know an orange tabby is not a tiger cub but please most of the ZG priests turn into Scourge units that's suppose to be "primal god forms" so I think imagining your kitten to be a bit darker orange can't be that hard.

Anyway!

I'll give these out as the Quest rewards to the new mission I posted in the Echo forums. Or you can always buy them from Rush'kah for 15g.

Also I talked to Hawk today and got his approval for another idea of mine. In four months these kittens will be all grown up and I'll sell them as [Swift Echo Island Tiger] a IC version of the [Swift Zulian Tiger]. And no I am not touching spirit tigers, there is no way they can be tamed IC I believe and I think the GM's will kill me if I even try that! so I'll keep it realistic like with what I'm doing now with the tigers.
I came up with a new idea.

Rush'kah has been gathering tiger cubs around the isles after the whole tiger hunting trip and scouting trip from the day before. I bought around 20 Orange tabby cats (which is 15g btw not really something cheap) and made a GHI that will summon it for you with an emote "lets out the tiger cub from it's cage." I know an orange tabby is not a tiger cub but please most of the ZG priests turn into Scourge units that's suppose to be "primal god forms" so I think imagining your kitten to be a bit darker orange can't be that hard.

Anyway!

I'll give these out as the Quest rewards to the new mission I posted in the Echo forums. Or you can always buy them from Rush'kah for 15g.

Also I talked to Hawk today and got his approval for another idea of mine. In four months these kittens will be all grown up and I'll sell them as [Swift Echo Island Tiger] a IC version of the [Swift Zulian Tiger]. And no I am not touching spirit tigers, there is no way they can be tamed IC I believe and I think the GM's will kill me if I even try that! so I'll keep it realistic like with what I'm doing now with the tigers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The quest for the Holy Grai-.. Empty house. Herastean 4 1,017 07-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Herastean
  Quest Board. Kage 0 711 10-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Does the Benediction priest-specific quest work? Lancelet 12 2,234 03-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Lancelet
  Quest items (for RP) Kretol 8 1,625 11-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  WANTED: DK Quest Guide Kretol 2 1,320 03-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Delta