The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question
I noticed a Wildhammer dwarf running around. What is required to make one? I am very interested in making unique/interesting characters.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
It's just a special profile, because they're not the usual player dwarves. (Who're Bronzebeard clan.)
Which means you have to first send your profile to a GM for approval, then when they OK it you can put it up in the special profiles section for other GMs to judge.
Ah, another question before I go to bed.

I was told my Nelf Druid would loose his powers for simply spending seven+ years with humans. Can anyone explain why?
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
Nope, Theik. Mine only was special to see if it would fit, yup, they aren't special anymore.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Heroforgotten Wrote:Ah, another question before I go to bed.

I was told my Nelf Druid would loose his powers for simply spending seven+ years with humans. Can anyone explain why?

Complete bogus. A Druid could perhaps lose their powers if they stop serving the spirits of nature and willingly destroy forests or something, but they wouldn't suddenly lose their druidic powers by deciding to live somewhere else. Preserving nature in the Eastern Kingdoms or trying to cure Duskwood for example are perfectly valid reasons for a druid to be living with humans.
The two biggest things that make you lose Druidic powers are:

1) Using magic that isn't Druidic in origin. (I.E. Attempting any variation of Arcane magic)

2) Somehow going against the natural order of the world. (I.E. Killing uncorrupted creatures)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe