The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question About the New Lore
I have read through the wiki's lore and I believe that I have a general idea of what has happened. However, a question arose to me when I was reading the new lore.

I understand that Orgrimmar and Stormwind were hit by the plague and that the world's population has been considerably weakened.

However, a question that I have is...

Are there some areas of the world which were hit harder than others?

Although the lore says it was a worldly epidemic, I'm left to think about to what degree the plague was. Did the plague devastate the jungles of Stranglethorn, level the plaguelands further or taint the water in certain areas?

Another question which I'm thinking of is...

If the Horde and Alliance are fighting each other, then will Jungle Trolls or other acceptable foreign races be excluded from the Horde or Alliance?

I could see this as a probability if the Horde and Alliance just got hit with a horrible plague. Paranoia about the other side and mistrust in third parties perhaps?

I believe that these are all my questions for now, thanks for reading!

*Edit for spelling *bonk*
[Image: Signature125.jpg]

"Stop and restart...forgive, never forget and never live any life buried in regret."
Hrmm. If anything they'd strengthen their ties, Alliance with things like the the Wildhammers, and Horde with things like the Revantusk, and be more wary of things like the Cartel, or the Argent Crusade.

And The cities were probably hit the hardest, Orgrimmar and Stormwind more so than the others, as they got not only plague, but attacks as well. I don't think places like Plaguelands got much if any new plague, but they did get attacked by Death Knights.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I´m not entirely certain but I think the "plague roaches" appeared first in Booty Bay and Ratchet, then some inconspicous crates in Orgrimmar and Stormwind, it´s not impossible that they appeared in other cities as well but I don´t know that for sure.

The plague seems to have spread both through roaches/plauged grain and the zombies body fluids, don´t think it affected nature or anything but animals and then mostly the sentient beings eating the grain/being killed by the zombies.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

What's up with the Undercity? Wouldn't they react a bit differently to the plague? That would boost their population, I think. Also, one more thing, would they try to *abduct/capture* Death Knights because of their breaking from the Lich King and being dead and everything?

I never gave this stuff too much thought..
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
It would not boost their numbers since all the fallen would be slaves to the Lich King.

And it would not surprise me if the Forsaken did steal away some death knight to do some experiments, though it would be kept secret and away from the Ebon Blade´s knowledge, they don´t want to disturb the current relation with the Order. That´s what I think at least.

To your first line:

The Forsaken were at one point zombie-slaves too, right? It was the Inner will and all of that stuff the broke them away? My limited lore capabilities tell me that the only reason they were able too was because the Lich King was weakened at that point, but from the Server Lore it seems the Lich King is a bit weak now because of the Ashbringer (Isn't that a sword or something?). He's retreated back in Northrend and is sitting around trying to rest up.

If all of that is *still* void, let me know, but if in fact any Forsaken seeped through, it seems to me that the Undercity could have become a Super-power in Azeroth. Just a bit of my brainstorming. :)

To every line afterwords: Thanks, good to know somebody else was onto those tricksy Undead! I'll have to take a look at that Ebon Blade stuff.
Due to being on holy ground (Light´s Hope Chapel) and being faced by a paladin wielding the pure Ashbringer he was weakened for a short moment which alowed the close-by death knights (also on the holy ground, that probably helped) to break free. Other undead would still be enslaved however.

Ah, I see! Only like a little headache, nothing that would make him lose control over half of his army! Good, I'm glad to hear, if the Undercity even had 10% of the Lich King's newly fallen zombies everyone else'd be in trouble! Thanks for the explanation.
I'm surprised Arthas was wounded so easily, it didn't feel like part of the lore but rather an excuse to allow PC death knights.
[Image: Signature.png]
It seemed to appear though that Darion was practicing his own free will before Tirion delt the blow with the Ashbringer to Arthas. It would explain why it was that Darion tossed the Ashbringer to him prior to the confrontation.

Still though, I can identify with you in not quite getting that whole event. Arthas seemed able to teleport at long distances at his own leisure, seeing as the Plaguelands are about two months away from Northrend by boat. If that's true, it would give him quite an advantage to simply teleport into Stormwind Keep, Grommash Hold, the Royal Quarter, etc. to simply incapacitate the offensive against the Scourge.
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
@Vrahn: Well when uncorrupted the Ashbringer is probably one of the strongest weapons in Azeroth, and being weilded by a very high ranking Paladin such as Tirion I feel it's totally believable for him to wound Arthas enough to make him retreat.
Teleport? Arthas was already at Acherus in the Plaguelands when they attacked Light´s Hope. Wasn´t he?

Ah yes, :P. I overlooked that bit it seems.

Haha, I stand corrected.
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
I've got a bit of a question: Is the Ashbringer a runeblade? I don't think it is because I read somewhere that they steal the souls of the wielder, but I'm not even sure about the Ashbringer. While on the sub-topic of runeblades, are there any other famous ones?

Edit spelling
Mmmmm, I'll concede that Tirion got lucky :P I suppose controlling the minds of a few million if not billions of undead can take some of your concentration.
I don't believe Ashbringer is a runeblade, and the only famous one that jumps into my mind at the moment is Frostmourne. Oh, and Flamestrike is a runeblade as well or so I read, currently it's believed that Kael has it.

A few others are:
Runeblade of Baron Rivendare
Iblis, Blade of the Fallen Seraph
Gressil, Dawn of Ruin
The Hungering Cold
Orkenblade

According to WoWWiki anyway.
[Image: Signature.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Potential CotH custom lore world Dae 2 4,928 02-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Maulbane