The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question Related to Banning
I have a question that, until answered, reduces my ability to play on one of my characters.

If a player is banned, and your character is heavily involved with their character, what happens IC'ly to their character? Do they die suddenly of a heart attack or disappear or something of that nature?

EDIT: Reworded it
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
That's really up to personal preference. If player A leaves, it's up to them (or the people who used to RP with them) to decide what happened to the character. Got killed by angry kobolds for taking their candle? Eaten the wrong cookie? Just left on a long trip, never to return?
Alright. Does anyone know what happened to Kelibarcis' character Nicolai? Has something been agreed upon as to what happened to him?
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
He hasn't been banned at all.

He made a post saying he was taking a break somewhere. I'll try find it.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Maxwell Wrote:Alright. Does anyone know what happened to Kelibarcis' character Nicolai? Has something been agreed upon as to what happened to him?

He's banned.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...=26&t=2123

And you just assume that they go missing-- absent forever.
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
Oh snap, well that's me proven wrong.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
EDIT: Link says it all.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Yeah, I remember a long while back when Killichipmonk was banned, we just had his character go missing, and even did a little search party mission for him.
[Image: Signature.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Account Banning. Uguu 3 899 05-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Brilliance! (Northrend related :B) muhaha8 5 1,358 11-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  Faceless Ones and Naga - Are they related? PiesOfNub 18 4,522 08-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Velasco
  Forum related question. Jetniss 4 1,004 02-27-2010, 04:33 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe