The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question about the Sin'Sholai.
(I didn't really know where to post this so I thought that just to be sure I'll post it here.)

Before I ask the question I want to say that I think that it's great that you change the world(of warcraft), make it like things are actually in motion. The static world (like in retail) became boring after a while, because after doing all the quests and instances there was nothing else to do. Thing's just didn't change (well until some major update, but those rarely happen).

That being said I wanted to ask about the Sin'Sholai. Or more specifically about Rommath and what he is doing with "his people". At first when I saw all that I was like: "wait, was this also in retail?" It was quite a pleasent supprise really (in a way heh). Once I saw the Eyes of Kilrog's flying around, the Agents and the burning of books (when I saw that i was really amazed). I thought: "what the hell is going on?" So question would really be something like this: Is Rommeth creating some kind of a military lead country? A country with some totalitarian regime? People being controlled, told what to think and how to act?

I searched your Wiki and the forum but I didn't really find anything about it. Maybe I didn't search enough. And if so I would appreciate some links that would clarify the situation.

Thanks in advance.
Well, based on what we can read so far, it seems as if Rommath is trying to increase his power, and take out those who can challenge it. However, when it comes to speaking about what the future holds, no one can really tell for certain. And I doubt that the GMs that created the storyline would want to reveal things beforehand.
Well when walking around Silvermoon City (or anywhere around Silvermoon) the scenery seems similar to like Nazy Germani or Soviet Russia heh. With all the agents and soldiers around the city. Harrassed citizens and rebels. And well not to mention the big fire made of books just at the Silvermoon City gate (no doubt to get rid of "blacklisted material"). Seems like some totalitarian/military regime to me.
Revoluton is nigh. Prepare yourselves, for Rommath will fall... ^^ It should be some good RP doing that, considering we could really just walk to the throne room undetected, run up the steps then we'd have to fight the guards. Of course there would need to be a giant diversion to be able to get that close to Rommath, since he has the power of the Sunwell...oh well.
I'd really like some revolution RP. I was thinking about earlier when i saw the changes.
I'd keep revolution RP on the small side, as the GMs have an idea in place for any actual revolution that's going to happen, from what I've seen. Not saying there should be no discontent or dissent whatsoever, just don't spark any revolts. . . Yet.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
There's a GM-run guild of these 'rebels' too. v_v

So, I think the best way to participate in the revolution thing is to join them... Or something. /fail

D:
If you guys are talking about revolution stuff.. IMO, just chillax with it, have your character be 'tolerant', rant about it to your buddies ICly, etc. etc. If you -really- wanna start up some trouble, expect to be put down fast and hard. The GM team has things planned and will be doing them as time goes on, just be patient, then we'll all be able to join the rebellion/loyalists and all that goodness. Patience. <Nod>
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
hmmmmm thought about this for a while and can't leave it alone, will Sylvannas pick Rommaths side or that of the uprising? that's something I want to know xD geuss, seeing as the shin'sholai does include the forsaken and the forsaken aren't really getting that much attention at the moment....................yes I play forsaken, gimme hugs!
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Guild[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Eldrinei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Illyth Mourningtreader[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg4][td=1,]Grayne Mournwind[/td][td=1,]Warrior[/td][td=1,]Undead[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe