The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question about the server's location.
Today while I was playing I experienced HUGE lagg-spikes. Frequently while in combat and once while RP'ing (which made playing quite unpleasent). Since I usually do not have this problem I was wondering, where is the server situated? I live in Europe (Eastern-Europe) so I thought that maybe the lag was because I lived too far from the server?
This has been happening to everyone lately, not just people living in Eastern Europe. The joy of the internet is such that we're all equally screwed when Kretol is having troubles with his computer. :P
Heh. Well it's kinda good to know I'm not the only one having trouble with latency. Just that it's rather annoying while trying to roleplay. And since I'm a very new player here it may make me look bad. Because like if in the middle of a conversation I suddenly go quiet and dissconnect.
Yesh. The past couple of days I've been intermittently suddenly getting bad connection spikes... and I'm not sure why.
It's taken me at least 20 minutes to log on. Can't even get to the character sheet before being disconnected.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i'm new on server, i got a question... Vladish 5 1,080 12-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Vrahn