The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Quick Question
How long does it ussually take to have an introduction to be accepted.

I'm rather anxious to begin and i'm curious as to when i can.
They're done when they're done.

We usually do them in batches, so it's whenever a GM has time to look through them. There's no set time-table or ETA.

Use it as an opportunity to keep adding to it. Longer and better intro equals better chance of getting in sooner.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Well i lengthened it up.... alot, so hopefully that will be enough.
Ha, yeah I've edited mine a -lot- since I made it and it's only been a day, not that I couldn't have been accepted anyway. :mrgreen:
Patience :) I'm sure Grakor will get to them again once the holidays pass. I highly doubt anyone will get OKed until then anyway.
[Image: Signature.png]
After the holidays? :( I can be patient, but retail WoW RP is literally getting worse by the minute and I'm almost finished with reading every single wiki article and forum post on this site. LOL
Perhaps start sorting out character profiles while you wait? Or RP ideas?
[Image: Signature.png]
There are only two people working on Intros at the moment, and one of them is doing so only sporadically due to real-life. I'm sorry, but I alone can't be expected to keep up with all of the intros we get a day, particularly with my other duties on the server as it is.

People will just have to learn to be patient until we have the manpower to keep on top of it.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Yeah, it's fine. I'm just so excited to play on this server! This is -exactly- what I've been looking for.
Now to add the awfully cliche quote:

Patience is a virtue!(Apparently, patience sometimes mock me.)

( And no this isn't a statement telling people to wait, it's just something pointless I'm adding that has a chance of... Doing something? ... :mrgreen: )
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
No! You just like to post everywhere because it makes us all lose the game. Cry
Same,I can be patient...Not really liking Retail Wow,BUt beggers can't be chooses (There's my Cliche'd Saying)
Except not since you go to Northrend at 68 and can't use flyers there until 77. :(

Edit: Plus, ever since I found this place retail is ten thousand times worse to me, so I can hardly stand going there anymore.
Short answer:

BE PATIENT.

Long answer:

Relax, hold your horses, keep your pants on, don't hold your breath, chill out, twiddle your thumbs, cool it, etc.

Questions answered, thread locked.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character Development and You: The Quick Keys to Development Valicor 2 1,672 10-24-2013, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Quick Reference guide for Lost Isle Goblins! Jaella 5 1,492 02-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Jaella
  A quick question. Kage 2 762 01-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Quick Question. Spiralin 3 933 08-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Quick Question. Spiralin 6 1,143 08-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Spiralin