The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

R U A GM???
I've received word from several folks that they're being asked if they're a GM, while said player(s) is/are trying to find out who the new GMs are.

The new GMs are keeping their GM identity separate for now so they're not harassed when they want to take a break from their new commands. In the future, they'll undoubtedly oust themselves. However, soliciting a player outright asking them will henceforth be counted as harassment. Please don't take this lightly, as the first offense alone will lead directly to suspension - there are no warnings, as I'm quite serious about this.

Thank you all!
Just a question, woulnd´t this mean that *A* could say that *B* have asked them that, when in reality they haven´t. And then getting *B* suspended...that would be though.

But I guess you have already thought of this...ah well, just thinking out loud.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I would hope none of the players inhabiting the server would resort to such an underhanded thing. I'm sure they trust us at least a little bit.
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
We can see all :) we know who tells truth and who does not!
We could just screenshot the asking and send it to Kretol.
Siv, "A line o' ratchet white, and a scrape of gunpowder lata'...I was wonderin' round Stranglethorn Vale havin' soul searchin' conversations with raptors. Three days lata ah came back t' Booty Bay. Lo'n'behold, ah 'ad dreadlocks."
Long ago, when I were still playing live, I ran this guild. It was a nice, small guild bent on world domination. Just like all the other guilds on live. In this guild I there was a tauren, I remember that he smoked and was by far the best role-player in the guild, excedding even me. *sarcasm* I know -that- is hard to believe but alas it´s the truth.
All were well, and we had a few events and he even pulled one of himself. Did it really good to, it was a small festival, players from both horde and alliance attended (though I admitt that there were only two of the allies there and they simply whatched from afar). We had contests and dance, very fun and entertaining indeed. This is really unimportant but I just write to show you that he was a nice guy.
Until one day when I heard from another guild member that the tauren had been insutling him, and that it had been in /w (whisper channel) completly OOC. I was curious and thought that it had to be a lie, since from what I had seen the player had allways been meddling and things like that. Never heard him swear or anything.
I confronted the tauren, after having seen screenshots of the event. He, instead of doing what I expected and apologise or explain his bad conduct, started to insult me, not going to repeat what he said...I think that could get me suspended.
Well my point with this is that you never know how a person really is, when playing games like this. Even though he might seem nice at first he or she, could be a complete arse in reality. And that might one day shine though. I think that we can allways count on it to be someone willing to the worst, even on this server. So precautions should allways be taken when they are possible.

OK that was a little more than I expected...and most of it is Bulls**t I hope I got my point through though.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Regardless, players can send us screenshots of any "are you one of the new GMs" questions, and it will be dealt with accordingly. If it turns out it was somehow falsely presented... I suggest that someone using such tactics not let the door hit them on the way out, if you catch my drift. The policy remains, unchanged.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut