The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

RP Addon problems
It seems that no matter what I do, I'm unable to interact with anyone who has the same addons installed. I can't see anyone else's profiles, and I'm pretty sure that they can't see mine, either.

I've tried TRP2, TRP, FlagsRP, MyRP, GHI and I have yet to see a difference, they don't work. I also installed Healbot for reference, and that one seems to work 100%, (though I have yet to try it in an actual raid/instance), so it seems the problem is with whatever sends the info about the other players. Since I downloaded the WotLK folder through torrent first, I figured that maybe it was because of some unknown corrupted file in the folder, but after deleting that and reinstalling through the WoW installer (and going through all the patching as well) I log in and find out that I still can't see anyone else's profiles.

Someone can give me a hand, please? I have no idea what is wrong, or what I'm doing wrong. It's probably the simplest thing, yet I can't find it and google yields no results, and it's really frustrating me >.<

EDIT: Alright, I did a bit of research, and I think my problem might have to do with the Mary Sue Protocol: http://moonshyne.org/msp/

I believe that for some reason the addons I install don't send/don't receive the data. No idea how to fix this though...
In-game characters
Aknug

And if you're bored, take a look at my good ol' gallery and say hi!
(warning; nonensical sketches)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Guide to Getting Started and Fixing Technical Problems HeroLief 115 124,688 01-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Last Post: lordnathal
  Log-in Problems SpartAl412 1 1,693 12-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  catalysm problems, please help huntertdx 6 1,479 07-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Aethon
  Problems logging in... Ukarai 2 944 09-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Ukarai
  Problems logging in Vladdy 3 1,085 06-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Kretol