The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

RP spots
tell me RP spots you like most, for example, my favourite RP spot os the Fray island (near Rachet)
I <3 GNOMES!! *,...,*
Mine's probably Stranglethorn Vale.

Gotta love the jungle feeling.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Tough question. I'm unsure of what spot's my most favourite one. I have a few I like, though. Such as Tirisfal/Silverpine (who doesn't like the shadowy feeling you get) and Ashenvale. I enjoy Horde RP aswell, on main Horde turf, such as Durotar/Barrens/Orgrimmar, but if you go for the pure locations, it would be the befoementioned spots.
I usually find myself stuck in Stormwind and looking for reasons to leave.
Though I just love eastern Plaguelands. Just like the gloom.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
I'm stuck in Stormwind most of the time, which I would love if it wasn't so appropriately named. I love Silvermoon and Ashenvale, though I doubt I'll ever have a character who can rp there for any extended time.
Have some MIND CONTROL JERKY! (Care of Drukag)
[Image: 3YOM.gif]
Winterspring.

Hands down.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Mine was Fray Island too back on retail, barely were we bothered by annoying OOCers there.
Most likely at the moment my favourite place to RP on retail would have to be Wintergarde Keep in Dragonblight. Being a Human pally it makes for a brilliant open RP area, We get all types of RP'ers there. But the Scrouge around make it good for both PvE fights and the ocasional PvP encounter... This mainly because of its close proximity to Naxx.
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
Silvermoon on Retail because that's where everyone -was.- I rarely left the city ever.

Here, I like Booty Bay.
-proxeh-proxxi-pr0xx0rz-proxxanne-pro.x.x.x.-proxay-prawckzi-pr0kkles-proxxaganda-pr0kzimity-
[Verdantine] says: I've found eating things given to you by strange elves can lead to magical adventure and the loss of limbs!
Cressy Wrote:Winterspring.

Hands down.

Seconded.
Yukai the Spiritwalker; Answers come in my sleep.
Look at me! I can shamelessly link my storythread too!
Mine would have to be Duskwood, Tirisfal Glades, Silverpine and Deadwind pass, anywhere creepy and dark suits me.
Moonglade. No questions asked.
Theres a small hidden spot with two waterfalls west of stormwind in Elwynn forest, It's a nice place.

And if you go to westfall and as soon as you enter go north, past the murlocs and swim further along the mountains, theres a nice gap in between there with a good view..

And the Bar in Stormwind park, there was a player owned pub there on my old legit server.
One of my favourite spots has to be the sewers in Undercity. It has a nice little platform you can use as a stage and barely anyone comes past to disturb us.
There is a cave somewhere in Teldrassil that I liked the look of but, being Horde, I never really had the chance to go there. There are a few other nice places in Teldrassil.
Hi... I'm the new guy.
What I think of Fray Island is more of a PoW camp. Either way, PoW camp or not, yeah it's a good one.