The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

RTS Games
So, I'm a big fan of RTS games and quite literally I have no one to play with such games. This often leaves me out of fun I really want to have. Playing singleplayer is sometimes tiring if not boring for some reason. The more complex a RTS game the more fun it is for me.

I tend to poke around Paradoxes games such as Victoria II, Crusader Kings and the like. Does anyone here play/enjoy these games? If so I'd like to play with them :C

EDIT: Genuisly enough I missed out the other games section, if someone doesn't mind moving this, I'd be grateful.
I would play these if I owned them. I have Dawn of War, Supreme Commandor and the like.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I have those too. Uh. We should skype each other and arrange something.
Obviously ya'll should just play WC3.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
WC1-3, Empire: Total War Medieval: Total War Medieval II: Total War & Kingdoms, Napoleon: Total War, WH40K DoW Dark Crusade, Winter Storm, and just plain Dawn of War Gold, Men of War: Assault Squad Legendary General Edition, Sid Meier's Civ 1-5, Rome: Total War & Rome: Total War II, Total War: SHogun II, Strongholds 1-3 Gold.

-takes breath-
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.
…Command and Conquer. Before anyone else can say it.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
(09-18-2013, 04:06 PM)WindZealot Wrote: …Command and Conquer. Before anyone else can say it.

I respect you, comrade.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[Image: hwlogo.png]
Huh? Sorry?
I can't hear you over the sound of the only game to
ever do three-dimensional strategy properly.

seriouslythoughit'smyfavoriteRTSeveromg
Sid.

Meiers.

Alpha.

Centauri.
nope.avi
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Homeworld 2 AND Command and Conquer!
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
(09-18-2013, 04:56 PM)Altaine Wrote: nope.avi

[Image: tumblr_inline_mmcg2qaZre1qz4rgp.gif]
[Image: 915545-stronghold.crusader.cover.jpg]
I'll say it for the last time: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

You can have worlds spanning over 1000 tiles. I've done a 9000 tile game. It's amazing. And since it's from 1999 or so, our supercomputers can handle the continental codes the AI processes (even if the AI does like to build cities in haphazard places on a map THAT big).

Also, nukes actually destroy land.

Spoiler:
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

See that big ocean surrounded by an atoll?

A nuke did that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other online games with active RP community? Aethon 7 1,547 12-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Games about trading? Aethon 18 3,232 07-20-2013, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Nymus
  PSP games Demigod204 1 606 06-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  The Humble Bundle - Nearly Free Indie Games! Mezrin 5 806 06-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Last Post: McKnighter