Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Rosencrat
11-01-2017 05:12 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 36865
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97220
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39976
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31498
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25502

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Raaagggeee!
Well I just had something aggravating happen to me not 10 minutes ago. I was waiting patiently at the bus stop to take me to the train station so I can make my way to class. The bus starts to roll up, but soon starts to pass! The driver looked directly at me and kept going!! So I proceeded to call up a friend and rant, then an idea hit me when I got back to my house and decided to post it up on the forums to hear some more aggravating stories that people have to share. So come on friends, let's share and vent our anger together. >:D
[Image: badge.jpg]
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
PM
Last night after you logged. A girl i've used as a model in A lot of my art, who happens to be a super dork, extremely aesthetically pleasing, and i was just about to go hang out with... surprised me with her NEW boyfriend. Did i forget to mention I finally decided I'm confidant enough to ask her out, now that I have a great job and so much going on for me for once in my life? Yeah...

Right in the guts.
[Insert clever quote here.]

Vent Tag: Jeremy
PM
>>

I signed on to retail today because a raiding buddy of mine bought me a card...But right when I logged in I got about twenty tells raging about how I left them.

And how because I quit playing retail for two months made me a horrible person....

-.-

AND THEY PROCEEDED RANTING TILL I LOGGED. :/

QQ.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
*grins*

Right. At school, I had an INCREDIBLY bad day. Subjects were crap, my friends were falling out, got a ton of homework that day aswell. To top it all up it was pouring down with rain. I was waiting for the bus and not only was it late, but it drove straight pass me. I put my hand out for it to stop, he kept going. The bus wasn't even that crowded.

I was so pissed off I picked up a rock and threw it at the bus. Luckily it didn't hit a window... Everyone as giving me weird looks, one guy even laughed at me. I smacked him in the face. :|

And this was a couple of months ago. I HATE BUS DRIVERS.

EDIT: This DIDN'T HAPPEN TODAY. IT WAS AROUND 1-2 MONTHS AGO.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Grrr...back when I used to work at Disney World, I had to be nice and stuff to everybody.
I soon found out, that everyone who is not British or from the South who visits Disney World sees me as a target for abuse v.v
I had this one woman who couldn't find the smoking area (Understandable, 'cause they were well hidden) yank me to the side and start screaming at me and saying things like my Mom was a whore and the like. And I had to smile and nod and be all like "Yes ma'am. You're soo right." And couldn't call up security until AFTER the abuse...
Bah...stupid Disney rules XD
I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

"I need an easy friend, with an ear to lend.
...or a burrito. Now."
PM
Wow, some of these stories are awfully aggravating. I'm sorry to hear that people are evil...but let's keep this going! Come on, release your rage!
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
PM
Rage! I thought this said Reggae! Gaaahh! So angry at my stupid bad eyes!
funny xD

PM
And another one!

So, I get a girlfriend, I haven't had one since year 6. (Grade 7 I think) Then my friends as a joke keep asking private questions, then they keep taking the piss out of me, and my girlfriend. I was sooo annoyed. I actually threw one of my friends into the wall because of it. I felt like an ass later because of it... He's a good friend. He's actually the one who started it, but we're cool now.

Probably one of the few times I get pissed off. (Don't have a girlfriend anymore, so they've stopped the jokes. :P)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM

It was my birthday on Sunday...

That morning I wake up assuming my boyfriend was going to spend the morning with me...Since I had to work.

NOPE. HE WENT AND PLAYED HIS STUPID GAME ALL MORNING, DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL FOR ME, OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE DATE.

So I go off to work...Which we did nothing, so I sat and thought about the morning, letting the rage brew a bit more.

I finally get home...My boyfriend doesn't say anything, no dinner on the table, no hello, no kiss; NOTHING.

I decided to get on COTH since he wasn't going to entertain me, and HE GETS PISSED AND STARTS YELLING.

"WHY ARE YOU ON WOW? YOU ARE ALWAYS ON IT. BLAH BLAH BLAH. RUINING YOUR BIRTHDAY."

-.-

I was finally sick of it, turned the computer off and headed to bed. He gets more pissed off and starts yelling at me.

So I said, fudge this, and yelled back.

We spent an hour or so arguing with each other. ON MY BIRTHDAY.

-.-

RAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
lame. punch him in the kidneys!

PM
I'm out of popcorn.
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage
˜★Sketch Blog
[School related rage]

Alright. So. Recently, all of my teachers decided to say "Hey, let's royally f*ck over all our students by giving them all 10+ page assignments, and have them all due in the span of a week!". As you can probably guess, I am not happy about this.

[/School related rage]

[Girlfriend related rage]

...Yeah, nevermind THAT. Suffice it to say that messy breakups are noooot fun, especially when her idiot friends find it fun to bug the living... Well, they bug the f-... They irritate me. Hawk, my friend, I sympathize with you.

[/Girlfriend related rage]

...Oh, and Cressy? Punch Chris in the FACE for me. What kind of ass does that to his girlfriend on her BIRTHDAY?! Or any day for that matter?!

...Gr... All these rage stories are quite rage-inducing. 'Specially lack of popcorn. Let us all do as the Worgens do and RELEASE OUR RAGE.
PM
Thankyou Aeo.

And -Hug- For Cressy, and -KICK IN THE CROTCH- for "Chris" apparently.

EDIT: Like Aeo said, what kind of retard does that? If I could cook, I'd make my GF breakfast in bed. :3 That was the least he could do. >.>
PM
hawk Wrote:EDIT: Like Aeo said, what kind of retard does that? If I could cook, I'd make my GF breakfast in bed. :3 That was the least he could do. >.>

I'm sure she also appreciates the kitchen not being on fire.
[Image: kialee.png]
I need a life.
PM