The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Race Elimination Game
Human - 7
Dwarf - 18 - I like Wildhammer Dwarves, but the Ironforge Dwarves are too similar to Dwarves in most fantasy settings and they could have been given more definitive traits in this setting. Sure, there are some, but they aren't interesting additions to what is a very traditionally used fantasy race.
Night Elf - 22
Gnome - 17
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 17

Orc - 21
Undead - 20
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Blood Elf - 15
Goblin - 21 I enjoy playing Goblins because they have an absence of traits that many of the other races have, such as forming a definitive religion or containing a number of kingdoms/clans/tribes under one racial name, and yet there's still room for flexibility and depth. And frankly, I find them more relatable than the humans in this setting because their conflicts are often very closely tied to the economy and their ambitions struggling against the constraints that occur due to having to live within a war-torn world. However, I don't think they're represented with much depth in-game, and that part of this is me putting effort into expanding upon the lore we've been given surrounding the race. ...Afterthought: yeah, you can consider the cartels being under the umbrella of the racial name, but still...
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Human - 4 Once more, Humans. Just so.. Plain. And their models suck.
Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 22
Gnome - 17
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 17

Orc - 22 Orc. Zugzug.
Undead - 20
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Blood Elf - 15
Goblin - 21
Human - 4
Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 22
Gnome - 17
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 14 Humans, but worse. Vote these furries out before you vote out humans. Rarely are they played well.

Orc - 22
Undead - 21 Humans, but better. Undead Master Race.
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Blood Elf - 15
Goblin - 21
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Human - 1 Let's get rid of these boring, ugly, arrogant jerks before they bring this world even closer to destruction!
Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 23 Night Elf master race, still.
Gnome - 17
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 14

Orc - 22
Undead - 21
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Blood Elf - 15
Goblin - 21
Human - 1
Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 24 -- Night elves have always ticked every box, for me. Not even the later missteps of lore-writing can remove them from this special place!
Gnome - 17
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 11 -- *Grumble* ...I'd rather have the pack form than you guys! You could have been a spin on the troll priests with the ability to take forms of similar constitution. It's not your fault, but you still lose anyway.

Orc - 22
Undead - 21
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Blood Elf - 15
Goblin - 21
Human - 5 Yes, yes, they're just humans. But they're just humans with a myriad of nations and sub-cultures to choose from. Poltical intrigue, class warfare, national pride. I love it.
Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 22
Gnome - 17
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 14

Orc - 22
Undead - 18 I...really can't get myself to care about the Forsaken. Blizzard's cackling villain trope they beat them with hit me too hard. Pity us! Pity us while we drown everyone in plague! For...reasons!
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Blood Elf - 15
Goblin - 21
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Human - 0 Because c0rzilla DIDN'T READ, SURELY THE RACE SHE SUPPORTS MUST DIE.
Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 24
Gnome - 17
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 11

Orc - 22
Undead - 19
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Blood Elf - 15
Goblin - 21
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I DID TOO READ, DELTA SNUCK A POST IN BEFORE ME
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
And Rokhjin.

WOOOOOW.
Can i do this again? I'm going for it! DON'T YOU TRY AND STOP ME!

Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 24
Gnome - 14 I don't like these guys... I'm not fond of gnomes of any type really... I don't like how they look I guess... Kinda weird. Meh.
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 11

Orc - 23 Orcs? FOR THE HORDE! GLORY TO THE WARCHIEF! (the good one that isn't warchief anymore...)
Undead - 19
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Blood Elf - 15
Goblin - 21
Since I did two Alliance races last time, I'll do two Horde this time (plus it kind of defeats the game if you keep upvoting/downvoting the same races repeatedly):

Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 24
Gnome - 14
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 11

Orc - 23
Undead - 19
Tauren - 21
Troll - 20 Always resonated with me in a similar manner to Night Elves. Trolls have a rich and vibrant history that is readily visible in-game (their ruins are everywhere), and they're sufficiently diverse in personality and ideology that they don't feel one-dimensional.
Blood Elf - 12 "Horde races are all so ugly! Belf is the most attractive and human-like out of the bunch. Better roll a belf." Besides this (or, perhaps, because of this), they're always overrepresented on like every retail realm, RP or otherwise.
Goblin - 21

Needs moar slopes imo
Needs moar archaeology imo
Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 24
Gnome - 11 Can't take them seriously. Ever. Specially in a fight. Easiest thing to do is punt them due to their size.
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 12 Heh. Worgen aren't that bad if played right. Just need more people willing to play them as a curse instead of a furry blessing!

Orc - 23
Undead - 19
Tauren - 21
Troll - 20
Blood Elf - 12
Goblin - 21
But Kage, they're so snuggly.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Just before school...

Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 24
Gnome - 11
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 9 Just feels like "Humans: Electric Boogaloo". Why didn't they update the crappy vanilla model?

Orc - 23
Undead - 19
Tauren - 21
Troll - 20
Blood Elf - 12
Goblin - 22 In love with the starting zone, the voices, the models, also some of the female hairstyles ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE FEMALE HAIRSTYLES. (Looking at you, Undead.)
Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 24
Gnome - 11
Draenei - 20
Worgen - 6 It's been said with more words and eloquence before. Sorry, Gilneas!

Orc - 23
Undead - 19
Tauren - 22 I really like Tauren, even if they're an explicit culture-steal from IRL. They rock!
Troll - 20
Blood Elf - 12
Goblin - 22

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's It Got In Its Pocketses? [Game] Caravan 8 3,511 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Silvermoon game crashes bug? Bitlordman 3 1,108 06-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel