The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Race Elimination Game
Dwarf - 18
Night Elf - 18
Draenei - 17 'Always' Lawful Good? Blech.

Orc - 23
Undead - 22 I like cackling mad science villains. Nothing wrong with a bit of scenery chewing and throwing improbably sized switches.
Tauren - 22
Troll - 23
Blood Elf - 9
Goblin - 22
Such un-warrented Alliance and human/worgen hate. Ironic considering how many people on this server play Worgen and humans.

Of course, I guess they are too busy RPing to post in this thread... :p
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I noticed some unfairness in this game in that the same poster would repeatedly dock points off for their least favorite race to be removed.

A shame. I'd give all races a +1 because I see merit in everyone.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Silly Harmonic. The most active rp that's been active sense this thread started was Blood Elves. And look at them now.
This sort of game is always wildly imbalaced. Such is its nature.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
It does play out a little more fairly if people make a conscious effort to mix up their votes instead of hating/supporting the same two each time.

But of course it's more about the responses than the points anyway.

Needs moar slopes imo
Needs moar archaeology imo
Psh, should make this into rounds. One post per round, Nymus decides when the next round begins. That way its fair. (And gnomes man. I see nothing redeeming about them)
Dwarf - 19 DORFS. KEEP YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND. For being similar to all other fantasy setting dwarves, these guys have the credit of being brilliant. Also, Magni was possibly one of the best dwarven characters I've ever read about (maybe I haven't read that much about dwarves).
Night Elf - 18
Draenei - 17

Orc - 20 Their model animations are horrid to watch, their walking looks so purposeful it's almost ridiculous (and not the good purposeful). Also, very little variation in their racial types. You're either a shaman peacekeeper or a bloodthirsty warrior, so far as I've seen.
Undead - 22
Tauren - 22
Troll - 23
Blood Elf - 9
Goblin - 22
I think every race can be played well. You wanna be a Troll Shadow Hunter? Good for you! But personally, I just can't do certain races well so I use the the ones I prefer. But racial equality forever!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Dwarf - 19
Night Elf - 18
Draenei - 14 - I could never get into them. Always the good holier than thou types. General experiences with all characters: "Naaru this, Naaru that." It's boring.

Orc -20
Undead - 22
Tauren - 22
Troll - 23
Blood Elf - 10 - While they may be criticized for being pretty and thus being the most played on horde side, I find the roleplay on my blood elves enjoyable and I do like the lore behind them. Ever since I saw high elves in WC3 I've always wanted to play them one way or the other.
Goblin - 22
Dwarf - 19
Night Elf - 18
Draenei - 11 Everything about them is just...off. From their tech to how they look, they just feel forced into the setting.

Orc -21 I love their culture, I've always had a soft spot for shamanistic type stuff even before warcraft.
Undead - 22
Tauren - 22
Troll - 23
Blood Elf - 10
Goblin - 22

I'm going to pick a different race for both each time I do this. Don't wanna do the same thing over and over.
So it seems the time comes that we finally unveil the fact that HORDE BEATS ALLIANCE! LOK'TAR!

Dwarf - 19
Night Elf - 18
Draenei - 11

Orc -21
Undead - 22
Tauren - 22
Troll - 23
Blood Elf - 7: While this race can be enjoyable and has just as good a lore as any, it seems player base has wrecked their reputation. Now I can't think about blood elves without picturing superficial, arrogant pricks. As a race, I wouldn't miss them if they poofed away.
Goblin - 23: I've only ever had one goblin character, and it was such an astounding experience. As was said before, they're very easy to relate to, as most of their daily functions are run in a world of greed, which can basically (imo) be said about the real world. These guys are just (imo) honest guys trying to make a living on a rough economy.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Dwarf - 19
Night Elf - 18
Draenei - 11

Orc -21
Undead - 22
Tauren - 19 *deep breath* Alright, so I used to love these guys, and I'd dare say I'm a Tauren lore buff because of it. However, lately I've been feeling distant and bored with their lore simply out of the fact that they are presented to have little to no flaws at all, and there just doesn't seem like there's anything disturbing their culture from within other than the actions of the Grimtotem tribe which have pretty much dug themselves into a hole they can't get out of, so there's not too much worry about them going on. Other races have their flaws, and that's what makes them fun to play sometimes: Goblins have their greed, Blood Elves have their pride, Night Elves have their xenophobia, and so on. The Tauren don't have anything to play with in that aspect.
Troll - 23
Blood Elf - 8: Yeah, it can be kind of saddening that they're the only Horde race that gets consistent RP and have probably been played terribly more times that I can count, but when you look at all of their flaws and misgivings, they allow for some pretty interesting characters if played correctly.
Goblin - 23

Also, yeah, I think there's plenty to enjoy in almost all of the races if the player puts their mind into it and looks beyond what is just presented in game and in the lore.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
@Geoni Aren't there some Tauren that have rejected the shamanistic / hippie ways? There's that one Tauren bodyguard in Booty Bay, and Mr. Smite... it's unreasonable to assume ALL Tauren are Moonchild Flowerhugger.

@Kage Me if you give me any authority (although that is a good idea, when this one is through, I'll make a Class Elimination and regulate that one.) :

Anyways, onto the game!

Dwarf - 19
Night Elf - 18
Draenei - 12 Although I'm not fond of their inability to be evil (other than their red-skinned relatives who are ALWAYS evil) they have pretty cool tech. I've always loved the Exodar, and I'd love to see Blizz update the lore and finally have the Exodar fixed.

Orc - 21
Undead - 22
Tauren - 19
Troll - 23
Blood Elf - 5 The bad RP I've seen on these guys is... well, bad. So many casual, soap opera-esque moments of pure stunningtude. Not to say I haven't done the same! I've RPed a half Blood Elf half Fel Elf before, who had a half troll half blood elf baby. God I sucked back then.
Goblin - 23
Quote:Draenei - 12 Although I'm not fond of their inability to be evil (other than their red-skinned relatives who are ALWAYS evil) they have pretty cool tech. I've always loved the Exodar, and I'd love to see Blizz update the lore and finally have the Exodar fixed.

Son I could show you SO many Draenei NPCs who are pricks.

It's all about working with the lore and knowing how to RP the race bruv.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's It Got In Its Pocketses? [Game] Caravan 8 3,511 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Silvermoon game crashes bug? Bitlordman 3 1,108 06-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel