The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Race Elimination Game
New day, so... why not?

Dwarf - 19
Night Elf - 18
Draenei - 10

Orc - 15
Undead - 17
Tauren - 21
Troll - 20
Blood Elf - 3 - The race -is- interesting. Got a lot of nice bits of lore here and there, but like humans, they suffer from a thousand year gap of nothing happening until the orcs appear. They can also be incredibly whiny. "Noooo, we don't want to fully join the Alliance." "Orcs burned our stuff? Okay, we'll join." "Neeeeeh, the Alliance didn't protect our forest hard enough. Also won't kill the orcs."
Goblin - 25 - Seriously, I love goblins. It might be because I'm from New Jersey and Cata Goblins are obviously more Jersey/Brooklyn inspired. Also acting out their way of speech is amusing.
Dwarf - 19
Night Elf - 15 Out of all the races in the world, these ones have cause the most damage. They blew up the world, remember?
Draenei - 10

Orc - 15
Undead - 18 They're far more unique then any of the other races.
Tauren - 21
Troll - 20
Blood Elf - 3
Goblin - 25
Dwarf - 20 - Hard drinking people with beards. That's pretty awesome. They also have giant tanks.
Night Elf - 18
Draenei - 10

Orc - 15
Undead - 17
Tauren - 21
Troll - 20
Blood Elf - 0 KILLING BLOW! Sorry, but the bad RP combined with the fact that these guys feel a bit genericous to me just puts me off of them. I'll RP with one - but not as one.
Goblin - 25
Dwarf - 20
Night Elf - 19. The kaldorei written before WoW are my favourite race in all of Warcraft. The amount of contradiction in their kind is strangely encapsulating; they are savage and beautiful, hypocritical and just, powerful and humble, destructive and healing... not only is good night elf RP the best RP that I've ever found on Warcraft, simply reading about them, even looking at their artwork is still exciting to me. They might have blown up the world, but they've also saved it, thrice.
Draenei - 7. As much as I love good draenei RP, they are a contrived and frankly poorly written race that doesn't fit the setting. Their entrance into the lore was rushed and sloppy, and their race-wide personality traits become stifling in character creation. Despite the interesting possibilities behind them, they are the most restrictive race in the lore and probably the most one-dimensional, too.

Orc - 15
Undead - 17
Tauren - 21
Troll - 20
Goblin - 25
Dwarf - 17
Night Elf - 16
Draenei - 4

Orc - 12
Undead - 14
Tauren - 18
Troll - 17
Blood Elf - -3

After Cata, the lore seems to have gone hill which is why I decided to downvote them.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2493598-darth_revan_by_unclesatan.png]
Did you... subtract from every single race?
Yeppers.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2493598-darth_revan_by_unclesatan.png]
Dwarf - 20
Night Elf - 19.
Draenei - 7.

Orc - 15
Undead - 17
Tauren - 21
Troll - 20
Goblin - 25

Murloc - 1 It begins.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Murloc - 2
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Dwarf - 17: While this race is a great race, I feel it's associated GREATLY with stereotypes. For instance, I've never RPed with a dwarf that isn't a drunk. I also haven't ever RPed with a dwarf that didn't have a complex related to their height. While these things ARE active parts of their culture, having them over-applied leaves a sour trail in their presence.
Night Elf - 19.
Draenei - 7.

Orc - 16: Orcs are one of my favorite races. While, yes, they are often applied to the stereotype of 'WAAAAAAGH', not every orc I meet is molded to that stereotype (the opposite of what I mentioned with the dwarves). Orcs are expected to be bloodthirsty, honor-hungry warriors, but I've seen enough variation to know that this race can be anything they want. All together, with their strong culture and value for heritage, this race makes a top in my chart of favorites.
Undead - 17
Tauren - 21
Troll - 20
Goblin - 25
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Dwarf - 14 Pretty much what Valicor said. I only ever see them as drunk, loud and kinda pushy. Most all RP involving dwarves shuns any dwarf not like that. So unless you want to be only the stereotype, RP chances are limited.
Night Elf - 19.
Draenei - 7.

Orc - 16
Undead - 17
Tauren - 22 I love their culture, even though I can never pull it off myself. I wish I could though, as I'd love to RP a Tauren.
Troll - 20
Goblin - 25
Dwarf - 15 - Alcoholic Dwarves only disappoint me. There are many opportunities, and those who only play drunkards are a shame.
Night Elf - 19.
Draenei - 7.

Orc - 16
Undead - 17
Tauren - 19. Similar to what's been said earlier, never really cared for them. They're all too similar.
Troll - 20
Goblin - 25
Dwarf - 16 I feel like there is much potential with Dwarves. Also, the ones that haven't ever seen a non-pushy, non-drunk, non-height complexed dwarf hasn't met Ganrik
Night Elf - 19.
Draenei - 7.

Orc - 16
Undead - 17
Tauren - 19
Troll - 20
Goblin - 22 Despite what is said above, I feel there are similar issues with some Goblin RP, in that certain traits are taken and overplayed.
Dwarf - 16 - Clearly people are rping with the wrong dwarves, or judging them on tavern rp, where any race could be drunk.
Night Elf - 19.
Draenei - 7.

Orc - 16
Undead - 17
Tauren - 19.
Troll - 20
Goblin - 25

Didn't minus any, because in the right hands I've seen awesomeness in all races.
Dwarf - 16
Night Elf - 19.
Draenei - 4 (They're most obviously at a disadvantage here and we need to wipe out the Alliance. Something something always lawful good hurr)

Orc - 16
Undead - 18 (THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE QUEEN)
Tauren - 19.
Troll - 20
Goblin - 25

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's It Got In Its Pocketses? [Game] Caravan 8 3,511 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Silvermoon game crashes bug? Bitlordman 3 1,108 06-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel