The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Race Elimination Game
sol

how could you

I TRUSTED YOOOOOU
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(10-20-2013, 07:30 AM)CappnRob Wrote: sol

how could you

I TRUSTED YOOOOOU

(10-20-2013, 07:11 AM)Sol Wrote: (They're most obviously at a disadvantage here and we need to wipe out the Alliance. Something something always lawful good hurr)

Is it my imagination, or...

No, no. Couldn't be.

Dwarf - 16
Night Elf - 20 Despite being badly done most of the time, like all poorly understood cultures, I've had some of the most fun roleplaying as a night elf.
Draenei - 4

Orc - 16
Undead - 18
Tauren - 19
Troll - 20
Goblin - 22 These uppity goblins need taking down a peg. While I do like them as a race, their money-grubbing nature, like dwarves and alcoholism, drives the general quality of goblin roleplay into the muck.
*Ahem* If you're serious, then pay this post no mind.

Humanity: 9001

Orcs ain't got nothin' on us.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
I'm determined to continue posting until this game has been won by a single race!

Dwarf - 16
Night Elf - 20
Draenei - 1: It comes to this. While I don't discriminate against things that are 'different', I cannot find myself seeing eye-to-eye with anything about this race. Again, like all other races, this race has a very rich culture and history, especially being aliens. There are good things about this race, but I can't seem to agree with them. The characters usually always seem so lost and forced into the new setting (because they are ICly hurr). Their presences sometimes, if not always, just kind of make an adventure awkward because the characters seem to spend more time trying to figure things out then actually getting some RP done. Just my opinion.

Orc - 16
Undead - 18
Tauren - 19
Troll - 21: While I've already posted on behalf of my bruddas, I think I've got to again. First of all: SPIRITS BE WITCHA', MON. But seriously. All I have to say are the things already said before: Troll models, cultures, societies, in-game locations, and just about EVERYTHING about them is awesome and should be experienced by everybody. Top this off with the ability to have a wide variety of trolls, even down to individualized accents, and you've got a very successful, lovable race. Trolls will always, ALWAYS be my top favorite race in all of Warcraft.
Goblin - 22
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Dwarf - 17: Can't let dwarves die that easily.
Night Elf - 20
Draenei - 0: Because while they have potential, they're constantly played as the 'naive victim' race. Or the 'heroic badass' race. Few Draenei live up to my absurdly high standards.

Orc - 16
Undead - 18
Tauren - 19
Troll - 21:
Goblin - 22
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Dwarf - 17
Night Elf - 21 Keep the children of the stars alive!

Orc - 13 The Horde has to take some casualties.
Undead - 18
Tauren - 19
Troll - 21:
Goblin - 22
Dwarf - 17
Night Elf - 21

Orc - 9: I find that most Orcs I meet are either "GRAH FOR DAH HORDE" or overly passive.
Undead - 18
Tauren - 20: Doing a friend a favor.
Troll - 21
Goblin - 22
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I'd just like to emphasize that we're meant to post addition/subtraction based upon our opinion, and why. Not just 'well this race has too many points' and whatnot.
Not saying names, but I've seen a little bit of that.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Dwarf - 17
Night Elf - 22 Besides all the other good things about nelfs people have already mentioned, another cool, unique thing about them is that they can be played as thousands of years old, and unlike the Draenei they've been on Azeroth, not in outer space. Thus you can make a Night Elf that has experienced first-hand or moreover even participated in historical lore events on Azeroth that the other more short-lived races can only read about in the history books.

Orc - 6: Others have already said it. Waaaay too many one-dimensional orcs, particularly of the "orc SMASH fer da herd" variety. I blame Blizzard in part for this because in WoW pretty much every orc besides Thrall is portrayed in this manner, especially in Cata (after all, Garrosh is like the exemplar of this stereotype).
Undead - 18
Tauren - 20
Troll - 21
Goblin - 22

Needs moar slopes imo
Needs moar archaeology imo
Dwarf - 18 WILDHAMMEEEERS
Night Elf - 22

Orc - 6
Undead - 15 Undead suck.
Tauren - 20
Troll - 21
Goblin - 22
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Dwarf - 19 - They boast a variety of cultures ad subcultures second only to humans!
Night Elf - 22

Orc - 3 - *petty spite for voting out draenei* D:<
Undead - 15
Tauren - 20
Troll - 21
Goblin - 22
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Dwarf - 20 I'm plotting something for dwarves.
Night Elf - 22

Orc - 1 Stormwind Pride, Azeroth Wide. Also because Blizzard is bad with handling orcs.
Undead - 15
Tauren - 20
Troll - 21
Goblin - 22

Edit: Noticed someone up above made a mistake when they took away orc HP. Orcs are still alive with 1 HP, folks.
Dwarf - 20
Night Elf - 22

Orc - 0 Not anymore, ahahahar. This is for every tree ever beheaded, and every time these admittedly poor souls were plot device'd into some war to serve as the villains we know they're not. Also, I'm certain I'll incur some sort of divine wrath for this.
Undead - 15
Tauren - 21 I still love tauren. These guys are pretty much the bros of the setting. They don't need this stuff.
Troll - 21
Goblin - 22
Dwarf - 20
Night Elf - 22

Undead - 15
Tauren - 21
Troll - 22 - While usually severely stereotyped, I do love me my voodoo culture and the savagery of it all. It's one of the most interesting cultures to explore in the game.
Goblin - 19 - I kind of like Goblins, but not necessarily the exaggerated stereotypes associated with them. This can be said for all races, mind, but this one was the first come to mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's It Got In Its Pocketses? [Game] Caravan 8 3,511 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Silvermoon game crashes bug? Bitlordman 3 1,108 06-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel