The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Race Elimination Game
Dwarf - 20
Night Elf - 19 - Because people have an obnoxious love for a race of idiots.

Undead - 15
Tauren - 21
Troll - 22
Goblin - 19

Murloc - 3 - We rise.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Dwarf - 20
Night Elf - 19

Undead - 15
Tauren - 21
Troll - 22
Goblin - 20: Once again I'm noting my love for goblins. While, like any race, they've got their stereotypes, this doesn't stop goblins from being ingenious and varied to boot. These stereotypes don't control the goblin culture (I've met goblins that aren't greedy or bad mechanics). Lovable race, all in all.

Murloc - 0 - KILLING BLOW: Murlocs aren't a playable race, else I'd give a vote upwards for them because...well, fish people. (Definitely not hinting @Kretol to add playable murlocs and custom lore)
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Well we've got 6 races left down from the original 12. When is the game supposed to end? At 5 remaining? At 4 remaining? Presumably we'll never all be able to agree on just one or two.

Needs moar slopes imo
Needs moar archaeology imo
Dwarf - 20
Night Elf - 16 For being the second oldest race in existence (unless of course the Tauren were around when the Trolls were) they're pretty.. Dumb. The trolls never blew up the world, but the Night Elves did. Their view on all outsiders tends to be "Hiss they're in our way and wont leave our lands." It makes sense for a bit, then it's kinda annoying. They blew up the world but don't seem to be at all around "Well.. Maybe we're more like the other races and not superior." Also Orcish revenge. You may have killed us off. But we're still here.

Undead - 15
Tauren - 22 They have a wider stance then you'd think. Sure they love nature, but don't forget about the Grim Totems. They work with the undead, something that would normally be abnormal. So don't just assume they're always the nature loving bulls we've all come to love.
Troll - 22
Goblin - 20
Dwarf - 20
Night Elf - 17 - I think playing the race to blame (as in, the Night Elves have definitely messed up in the past and can directly be blamed for a lot of the problems) is a fun little way to do it, and Night Elves are the best race for playing like this, at least in my opinion.

Undead - 15
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19 - I think they don't really make sense as a playable race. They have a completely out of the left field religious system, and have a sense of warfare that doesn't really make them seem useful against others, in any form beyond numbers.
Goblin - 20
Dwarf - 20
Night Elf - 17

Undead - 16
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Goblin - 17 - Well. Since some jerkwad decided to eliminate murlocs, I'll have to get rid of what he voted for.

Also

(10-21-2013, 07:08 AM)Valicor Wrote: Murlocs aren't a playable race, else I'd give a vote upwards for them because...well, fish people.

You know nothing you ignorant green snot.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Dwarf - 20
Night Elf - 18 REASONS

Undead - 13 REASONS
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Goblin - 17
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Dwarf - 21 Adventurous people, I love them! Go Dwarves!
Night Elf - 18

Undead - 13
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Goblin - 17

Edit: Didn't give negative points to any race, cus I love them all.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Gosh Cori, your powers of reasoning are overwhelming. I don't even know what to say to that argument.

Dwarf - 21
Night EIf - 19 Apart from suffering Multiple Writer Syndrome, these guys keep on the straight and narrow.

Undead - 13
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Goblin - 14 I want to like goblins, I really do, but so often it ends up going the way of 'The Mask tries engineering'.
Dwarf - 21
Night Elf - 16 - Dang hippies

Undead - 14 - I love all the real horde races, but for some reason I am always drawn to the undead, perhaps it is there uniqueness in a race, I have never really seen them playable before in a game.
Tauren - 21
Troll - 19
Goblin - 17
Dwarf - 22 Dwarves have always been, and always will be my favorite Alliance race next to gnomes. They have served as titan servants, cursed with flesh, forced under a mountain, and survived countless wars that may have been some of the bloodiest of them all. The Sons under the Mountain will always triumph.
Night Elf - 16 I like night elves, I really do. But I have to remain semi-biased to my opinion because of their very low activity and how commonly stereotypical they are now-a-days.

Undead - 14 I've always loved the story about the undead. It's not just the corpses that have thrown away all emotion and ravage the land they used to call home; it's the struggle that each and every Forsaken that suffer internally. Beit denial, depression, schizophrenia (in some degree) or completely insanity because they have to serve AGAIN! It's the threat that all Undead have to bear with and every Human wishes they will never meet this fate.
Tauren - 21 Favorite Horde race, yet Kage already took the words out of my mouth.
Troll - 19 Stay away from de' voodoo.
Goblin - 14 I have to give this a down, because I wholeheartedly agree with anyone that loves a goblin. Goblins are so flexible and can literally be anything that they could possibly imagine. They are the Vanderbilts and Rockefellers of their time. They are entrepreneurs that go beyond just the simple business to radical ideas and inventions that rival the gnomes in every aspect (same for gnomes as well, I love them!) that they can't perform mentally nor physically. I'd be a liar if I didn't say that I HATED goblins at one point in my WoW career, and that's simply because I was irked at the whole 'business' and revolutionizing technology. I believe that's why WoW will meet it's downfall sooner or later. The Horde and Alliance don't even use Catapaults or Tebuchets anymore. Nobody rides a horse into battle, and everyone is on a dragon with a piston-khorium-powered machine gun ran by a spechulgilingumvandorf contraption. It's a love-hate relationship I have with the Goblins AND Gnomes.
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
(10-21-2013, 07:08 AM)Valicor Wrote: Murlocs aren't a playable race, else I'd give a vote upwards for them because...well, fish people.

Looks like SOMEONE has not experienced the enlightenment of Skyfin.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Guys, remember. It's ONLY +1 on one race and ONLY -3 on another.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(10-21-2013, 01:39 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: Guys, remember. It's ONLY +1 on one race and ONLY -3 on another.

my bad, fixed it
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 13 For reasons already stated. Look on the bright side. You beat the other elves.

Undead - 14
Tauren - 22 Gotta get ready for the endgame (which will probably be trolls vs dwarves vs tauren)
Troll - 19
Goblin - 14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's It Got In Its Pocketses? [Game] Caravan 8 3,511 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Silvermoon game crashes bug? Bitlordman 3 1,108 06-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel