The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Race Elimination Game
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 13

Undead - 14
Tauren - 19 They got potential. They got the chance for great storylines. They could have been one of the "front guys" in Mists during the Rebellion. Instead we got trolls. Sorry, Baine.
Troll - 19
Goblin - 15 Goblins can be varied, just like any other race. Varied like trolls, or gnomes, or orcs, or humans, or etc. Roll a goblin today.
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 13

Undead - 14
Tauren - 20 Hey, twinkle-toes. At least our racial leader actually does stuff.
Troll - 19
Goblin - 12 Unlike someone...
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 13

Undead - 15 - When it comes to RP potential born from the unspoken implications of the lore, no othercrace shines as true as the these guys. Sure Blizz just writes them of as a bunch of ax-crazy assholes who hate everything because WOE ONTO ME I AM DEAAAAAD, but any amount of thought into just how terrible a fate that is to have and how they're determined to keep existing through sheer willpower provides for some of the best drama you can have.
Tauren - 20
Troll - 16 - I love trolls to death, but one of my problems with them has always been how little we see of them as -people-. We learn their histories, their tribes, their rituals... yet domestic troll RP is almost impossible because all we ever see of them is being badass savages. There's very little to relate to trolls with emotionally, despite their abunance of lore.
Goblin - 12
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 13

Undead - 15
Tauren - 17 You wanna dance, Xigo?
Troll - 16
Goblin - 13 Let's dance.
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 13

Undead - 12 Nope. They were only freed because of Illidan screwing with the Frozen Throne. No sympathy.
Tauren - 17
Troll - 16
Goblin - 14 REASONS
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I was going to continue playing this game but these numbers are all over the place. Derp
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Mathis screwed up and snuck in a post before me. Waiting on his fixing!

No wait, @CappnRob screwed up.

Whoever derped math, it's fixed!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Numbers should be fixed now.
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 14 I like elves, what can I say?

Undead - 9 "WE'RE NOT EVIL GUYS". Southshore. Every place they have their new buildings at has an evil fog and decays the land. Not evil my rear.
Tauren - 17
Troll - 16
Goblin - 14
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 11 They borked everything and kind of ruined the world. And they still think they're hot shazbot.

Undead - 10 Well, they have those awesome vehicles... I love the Forsaken architecture and design.
Tauren - 17
Troll - 16
Goblin - 14
Now I'm joining out of spite :P

Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 12 Of all the lore research I've made on any of the WoW races, night elves surprise me the most of the depth they have. Also, I can't hate absolutely hate a race where Blizzard has placed women in a higher social status than men (which is funny because I primarily play their men). That's ballsy considering, you know, the armor they usually design for women in general and the fact that they ditched the cooler looking beta designs of the uglier races in favor of the "hot" physiques.

Undead - 7 Absolutely overrated--they're just unlucky humans who got the short end of the Arthas stick (I don't care if there are other undead races, humans are the only ones who are playable by default). You vote out humans, you vote out Undead.
Tauren - 17
Troll - 16
Goblin - 14

Yes, I still see merit in all the races, but just to throw some bones out, I'll be rooting for the underdog.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 9 I can't get behind them really ever. They -blew up the world- then went about playing a 'holier then thou' card. Much dislike.

Undead - 7
Tauren - 18 The better version of the Night Elves in my opinion. No superior complex despite being one of the strongest races around physically. I'd like to see more Tauren around. Bormus needs a friend (Or seven. Or even ten!)
Troll - 16
Goblin - 14
I'd just like to point out that over the last three pages of this thread we've had 7 unique people vote up Night Elves and only 3 unique people vote down Night Elves, and yet over that same period of time the Night Elf score has dropped a net 13 points from 22 to 9. I guess haters just gon' hate.

Dwarf - 21 Get crunk! AND MY AXE!
Night Elf - 10 While it is true that kaldorei have had more screwups throughout history than other races, you also have to consider that night elves have simply been around a lot longer than and have historically wielded more power than other races. Thus, by extension, night elves have had significantly more time and ability to goof up relative to other younger and historically less-powerful folk.

If a Goblin or Undead or Dwarf were in Azshara's position, with the Well of Eternity's power at their fingertips and Sargeras's temptations in their mind, would they have not made the same mistake?

Undead - 7
Tauren - 18
Troll - 16
Goblin - 14

Needs moar slopes imo
Needs moar archaeology imo
Dwarf - 21
Night Elf - 7: Actually Night Elves are deceptively a patriarchy, as Tyrande makes all of her stupid decisions because she wants both Furion and Illidan at the same time, and Furion is the true leader of the Kaldorei. Tyrande's just a pretty figurehead that can't make a halfway decent decision without Furion's guidance. Technically if you want to get really meta, the women are just glorified housekeepers (Ashenvale being the house), while the men generally get shtuff done when they're awake but get to sleep thousands of years at a time.

Undead - 7
Tauren - 19
Troll - 16
Goblin - 14
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Dwarf - 21
Night Elf - 7

Undead - 8: Again, their strengths as characters lies in whats unsaid about them- they ARE unnatural, they ARE twisted and perhaps evil, they are THE underdogs. The whole world hates them for what they simply are, so they lash back out creating a tragic and ugly vicious cycle. Playing up their emotional complexity is much more exciting than just "lel death to the living".
Tauren - 16: These guys can afford a smacking down too for pretty much the same reasons as trolls: we see a lot of their feats but little of their livelihood. They're spritual, but what does that amount to? Tauren, like trolls, are just third wheels to Orcs. At least trolls have some cultural drama with their old savage culture being killed off by orcish ways. Tauren have no risks, even less than the -draenei-.
Troll - 16
Goblin - 14
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's It Got In Its Pocketses? [Game] Caravan 8 3,511 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Silvermoon game crashes bug? Bitlordman 3 1,108 06-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel