The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Race Elimination Game
(10-21-2013, 09:57 PM)Xigo Wrote: get to sleep thousands of years at a time.

Now I fully support night elf culture.
Dwarf - 21
Night Elf - 4: I have often had the same problem with Kaldorei that I have had with draenei in the past. Being such a vast and large culture is often very intimidating when wishing to learn about it. I've always seen these elves as timid and awkward, basically because most of the exposure to them that I've had has been this. Sorry, elf-lovers, they've got my downvote.

Undead - 8
Tauren - 16
Troll - 17: Here I am, again supporting my blue-furred brothers. This is a good chance to respond to the comment made about them; Yes, we often don't see much of trolls as beings and more "SHRINK DAH 'EAD DRINK DAH BLUHD DO CRAZEH SHIET FO' SHIVARALLAH". I'd say the only reasonable excuse for this is because people have a preconceived notion about trolls being, and only being these badass savages. While I, on the other hand, do much emotional playing as my trolls, some people just believe they're the race to play if they want to be savages (because Orcs get too much hate for being brutes already). Still, though, they have my upvote.
Goblin - 14
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Dwarf - 22 The Wildhammers are stationed on a floating piece of rock that turns upside down sometimes in Hellfire Peninsula. They make up games about who falls off it, the hop on a gryphon and catch them.
Night Elf - 4

Undead - 5 If a race needs what's unsaid to be a good idea, well...
Tauren - 16
Troll - 17
Goblin - 14
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf - 1 Night Elves proceeded to police the other races (After they Blew. Up. The. World.) in a form of "We know whats best for you." Only thing redeeming about them is how they treated the High Elves (Who had just become known as the Blood Elves) when they first met. There was no sort of blood thirsty side and instead they helped Prince Kael'thas out. But this was of course many many years after they exiled all the highborn to the Eastern Kingdoms where they would eventually turn into the High Elves. Cause they blamed a huge portion of their race on people who probably wouldn't of been apart of the Queens demon adventure and exiled them solely because they used arcane magic.

Y'know, now that I think about it Night Elves are like lions. Males sleep around all day and the woman do all the work. When a big threat arrives the men are needed to defend the females (Look what happened when the demons first came. Tyrande went right to getting the druids.)

Undead - 5
Tauren - 16
Troll - 18 They held one of the largest empires known, and are the ancestors to two of the most powerful races on Azeroth (Namely the Night Elves and by extension the Blood Elves). Just the tribe of the Darkspears alone is a powerful force that is feared in the horde/alliance war, and their only a small fraction of the total troll population. Just because blizzard makes a bunch of troll mobs easy to kill doesn't mean their fighting isn't something to fear if you end up one on one. Course, more social life trolls would be great! But by extension, we'd need more trolls.
Goblin - 14
Dwarf - 22
Night Elf- -2They ruined EVERYTHING. As this post humorously outlines, they're pretty much responsible for everything wrong with Azeroth. Bye bye!

Undead - 6 I know I'm being a bit of a broken record here, but a couple of people have been hammering them hard with every post. Lordaeron never dies! you don't understand what we're going through mom why don't you love us
Tauren - 16
Troll - 18
Goblin - 14

Dwarf - 19 Muh opinions

Undead - 7 Muh opinions
Tauren - 16
Troll - 18
Goblin - 14

I was going to vote a dozen times in the space of about half a minute, building my favourite race up and nuking all others into the ground.

But then I realised that would be childish.
I find this to be a very "deep" and "innovative" thread.
[Image: this_is_serious.png]
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(10-22-2013, 06:37 AM)Xigo Wrote:
[Image: this_is_serious.png]

That's why I made this thread. Your tears taste like saccharine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Dwarf - 19

Undead - 8 - What's unsaid about every race tends to be the best parts of any WC race: deconstructing the expectations and creating drama from it. What truly goes on in the mind of someone who has died, been enslaved, broken free, and now has everyone hating them for what they are, something they didn't ask for, and are expected to just lay down and die? Humongous potential.
Tauren - 13 - Yeah, I'm giving them another smack for much of the same reason: Tauren don't have these sublime intricacies the other races have - not just Forsaken, but goblins, trolls, humans, orcs, night elves... Tauren have no emotional baggage to compare to. They just float around as diet orcs, all the awesome naturalism and ruggedness without the flaws or dark history.
Troll - 18
Goblin - 14
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Dwarf - 19

Undead - 8
Tauren - 14 - Too bad I like Diet Coke, Cappn. And Tauren do have emotional baggage, sort of - the Centaur wars. Only problem is that the only time this is even HINTED at (or, was) is in pre-Cata Desolance.
Troll - 15 - I don't like how they've kind of turned into an oppressed yet heroic minority in MoP. Not Green Jesus, maybe Blue Apostles.
Goblin - 14
Ohyeah. I'd vote but.. The rest of these races I like so.. Lets leave it at that.
Dwarf - 20 The burden of the Alliance weighs heavily upon the bearded glory of these mighty short-butts. Brann Bronzebeard is awesome, and so his legacy shall continue.

Undead - 5 There is a turncoat in your midst. There are a lot of unexplored facets to this race, and they suffer for the lack of representation
Tauren - 14
Troll - 15
Goblin - 14

Don't be angry, guys. S'just a game; nothing more, nothing less.
Dwarf - 21 Dwarves are awesome, nuff said.

Undead - 2 I just want to see how many Undead fans will explode with rage <3
Tauren - 14
Troll - 15
Goblin - 14
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Dwarf - 22 Within the three clans, there's more representation than anywhere else on Azeroth. You want a class? Play a Dwarf.

Undead - 0 They're dead and I'm bitter because I've never been able to get into the race.
Tauren - 14
Troll - 15
Goblin - 14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's It Got In Its Pocketses? [Game] Caravan 8 3,511 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Silvermoon game crashes bug? Bitlordman 3 1,108 06-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel