The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Racial age
My apologies for posting this. I looked everywhere, both on these forums and using my google-fu skills, but I couldn't find anything that'd tell me the age range for Draenei. I know there wa something posted here awhile ago on racial age, but I can't find it. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

-M
Simon - Ancient Vindicator
Sorel - I'm a spice trader. No, really, that's what I am! Ignore the Voidwalker behind the curtain...
Irasis - Mute undead warrior-priest
Since they're so new, I don't think a scale for Draenei yet exsists. However, there are Draenei who are around 10k-25k years old. Example

As for ages of everyone else, this is what you're looking for:
http://www.wowpedia.org/Age
˜★Sketch Blog
Oy...that's pretty darn old! Would make it difficult to write a background for the character. Even a "young" Draenei of 2K years would require alot of thought.

Thanks for the info!
Simon - Ancient Vindicator
Sorel - I'm a spice trader. No, really, that's what I am! Ignore the Voidwalker behind the curtain...
Irasis - Mute undead warrior-priest
Yeah it is a bit difficult. I was pretty vague with my Draenei's things because of it. And another reason or two. >.> Maybe.
Actually, if you go to 'Reviews' on the side pannel, then to 'lore', we have our server's guidlines for age, height, weight, ect.

Edit: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/index....iew&idev=1 And upon further investigation...there isn't any ages for Drae on that page. :\
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I am guessing they're immortal since some of them remember Argus and that jazz. Also, on the lifespan page on WoWwiki it says Ereadar are immortal.
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dk's, Can they forget certain racial things? Samlock 10 2,263 05-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  A theory of cross-racial relationships. Adam255 22 4,504 08-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Racial Stereo-typing, What Our Characters Can Do SpiralLateralus 35 4,787 08-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Racial Lore Compilation - Alliance Hogral 3 804 10-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Hogral
  Racial Lore Compliation - Horde Hogral 3 916 10-15-2008, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Hogral