The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Raedras ~ I'm back, after a long time.
Alright, before I even get to the template (which is awesome by the way.) I would like to say this, I played on this server before, a long time ago, when the only GMs were Qaza, Kretol, and Grakor. The level cap was 70, and the start of my journey in the game was when the vendors for the tier and dungeon sets were still there so I will say this. This server changed a lot, and I think for the better! So now I guess I'll get on with the template!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Neil, I RPed for about... Let's see, two years before World of Warcraft came out on DnD so... Eight years? Never could really give up RP, no matter how bad it was on retail ever since Pre-BC... I still tried. But now I just remembered CotH so I'm back! *cough* With a vengeance! *cough*

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States, I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Funny story... I was actually home from work the day after it came out due to the Flu... Diablo was getting boring and so was Quake, so I decided to get a new game, went out, and there World of Warcraft was... The sexy (:P) nightelf on the cover staring me down... So, I bought it, and got hooked the moment I saw (RP) in the realm list.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was here before, but the first time I came I saw that it was a strict RP server, completely devoted to RP so I tried it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Woah, hard question to narrow down to one answer... I guess I would have to say perhaps organization RP, like in a guild or tribe ect. But I have been also known to get myself in love RP and fighting RP... I'm unpredictable, it's mainly just how my character turns out.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Another tough choice. (Seriously) Favorite class would be warrior, they are the brawn of every type of RPG or army ect. Now for race, that's a tough one so I can't answer it, I'll just say either Human, Troll, or Orc. They all are fun and easy to RP, plus amusing lore behind them all.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That all the changes from when I was first here made it better.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I truthfully think they all are fine, some may seem strict but that's to keep the server a RP server of good quality. I just like the fact it's a strict RP server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
When I was a young boy, about age seven, my parents took me to the City Park. It was a fun time except for when my parents decided to leave. You see, I was very hairy in my childhood and my parents have mistaken a squirrel for me, and took him home. I was forced to live with a homeless man named Gimmie. He was an odd fellow, he had a liking for the soda bottle caps, he would chew on them while singing Safety Dance. Then at around age twelve my parents brought that squirrel to the park and I told them of their mistake, so they took me to a lab and had me DNA tested, turns out I was their son... There is no real point to this story other than the fact that you shouldn't need a DNA test to prove your son is infact, not a squirrel.
(Not a true story, as soon as I get my fantasy story I'm working on done, I'll post it somewhere.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
So much to ask, but I'll keep it simple. I wasn't here when Qaza left, why did she leave and did she come back?
Well, welcome back!
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
Welcome~! Or welcome back, rather.

Either or, pleasure to meet you, and hope you have fun on CotH. :3
Things I have loved I'm allowed to keep,
I'LL NEVER KNOW IF I GO TO SLEEP.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction time! Gilvar 2 744 03-27-2014, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introduction Time! xrandox 1 579 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Rini
  Once upon a time Mirivian 2 808 08-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Shainar, that silly long-eared twit. Shainar 1 601 06-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Introducing for the first time since never; Novaske! Novaske 0 588 10-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Novaske