08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 379
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2806
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85568
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2336
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3413

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Rage rage RAGE
Spoiler:

This is a personal thing but I still want to share it with everyone.

That bike in the video is my brother's bike. He was going to give it to my sister. They are 11 and 13 years old and for awhile they had been homeless and didn't have many toys or things to do. They love bike riding and it's given them a lot of mobility since they live in the center of town, a thing to do with their friends, and good, healthy exercise.

The boy in this video is 15. His father is present at times in this video and the parents are aware that they wrecked this bike but aren't doing a thing. This is pretty damning evidence and we're going to bring it to the police, but if nothing comes to it I still want to expose this guy, which he already willingly does himself; picking on poor children and wrecking what few things they have. And the parents should be ashamed.

Sorry if this thread seems needless but I want to share this with everyone in hopes that maybe it'll get somewhere, and there's at least some social justice for it.

Edit: redacted the facebook link. Told I shouldn't share his name with the internet.
-.-

Hang him.
PM
...Good God.

How was the video taken, anyway?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
PM
I don't know how it was, unless you're asking rhetorically.

Anyways, he shared his video through the facebook to personally contact my sister and have her show my brother that video. I think it wouldn't be an invasion of privacy to share his facebook as far as spreading the word.
... I'd like to see that git get a few rocks thrown on him and hit with a hammer.

Seriously, who does that?
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Save the video in case they take it down. Spread it around to get some E-justice done while waiting for the real justice.

What a bunch of poorly raised dunderheads.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I and several other people saved it. Think I should upload and mirror the video on my own youtube?
Hm. Is potential further retribution against your siblings an issue if this spread, and things happen against this "Wayland"?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
PM
When I was a kid... I played sports. And watched movies.

Not be an idiot...
PM
The police had better do something. Otherwise I will keep wishing for a Batman. :< What an evil little...I feel your rage. It is good that you kept the video considering the multiple times they said "This is what happens when you get me mad." That's rather threatening and should be taken seriously as far as I'm concerned. In fact, send it to the school principal since I believe they mentioned that it should be his head in the video. See if he likes that on his permanant record.

Man, now my heart rate is up. People make me so upset sometimes. I heart you. Hang in there. Hope everything else is okay with your family.

<3
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
PM
I'd hit him. Hard.

I've had this happen to me. Some stoners called my friend the "N" word, so we got into a massive brawl (no I didn't start it, I reserve violence for a last resort). They were pissed off at me, so they stole my bike and trashed it. It's still unusable. People like this are the reason I hate everyone who's in my age group save a select few. For every kid like me, there's at least five other guys acting out their base instincts and pretending to be a tough guy. I cannot stand these people. It may be cold of me, but these sort of people are the kind of humans... no, less-than-human beasts that I would have no problem hurting. I wouldn't particularly take delight in any long-term damage, no, but my god it'd feel amazing to feel their nose break under my fist. I'm now considering posting a link to the video on 4chan's /b/ so that they can find this piece of living trash.

...this kind of thing sort of sets me off. Got carried away there. Sorry, folks.
PM
(11-28-2011, 04:53 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: Hm. Is potential further retribution against your siblings an issue if this spread, and things happen against this "Wayland"?

I don't know if he'd face further retribution but feel free to spread the word. I think he should be named and shamed and he put it up on his facebook to deliberately share with my siblings.

(11-28-2011, 04:57 PM)ChampionMouse Wrote: The police had better do something. Otherwise I will keep wishing for a Batman. :< What an evil little...I feel your rage. It is good that you kept the video considering the multiple times they said "This is what happens when you get me mad." That's rather threatening and should be taken seriously as far as I'm concerned. In fact, send it to the school principal since I believe they mentioned that it should be his head in the video. See if he likes that on his permanant record.

Man, now my heart rate is up. People make me so upset sometimes. I heart you. Hang in there. Hope everything else is okay with your family.

<3

Take it easy, Mouse. If the police don't do it, I'm sure the internet will deliver. Someone also suggested I share with my local fox news if the police do nothing.

(11-28-2011, 04:58 PM)Avon Wrote: I'd hit him. Hard.

I've had this happen to me. Some stoners called my friend the "N" word, so we got into a massive brawl (no I didn't start it, I reserve violence for a last resort). They were pissed off at me, so they stole my bike and trashed it. It's still unusable. People like this are the reason I hate everyone who's in my age group save a select few. For every kid like me, there's at least five other guys acting out their base instincts and pretending to be a tough guy. I cannot stand these people. It may be cold of me, but these sort of people are the kind of humans... no, less-than-human beasts that I would have no problem hurting. I wouldn't particularly take delight in any long-term damage, no, but my god it'd feel amazing to feel their nose break under my fist. I'm now considering posting a link to the video on 4chan's /b/ so that they can find this piece of living trash.

...this kind of thing sort of sets me off. Got carried away there. Sorry, folks.

It's alright. I know what it's like to be bullied. I protected my property FIERCELY from teens especially my laptop because they would try and wreck that too. I still don't get why there's so many sociopaths that show no remorse.
If it makes you feel better, I'm the ChristopherTheKnight guy making comments on the video saying he needs help.

Because seriously, what is this chump's beef? Does he even know your family? What the heeeeell?
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
He knows my family. I also decided to redact his name.

I looked at the youtube profile and I think he doesn't own the account but the girl who filmed it and thought it was funny did.
The world is full of miserable people who just want to see other people more miserable than themselves. We all feel that sometimes, the only difference is that the good people, such as us, are smarter and can endure it or find other ways to feel better. It's about willpower.

That said, you should definitely try doing something. Is the Police is "too busy" to care about flawless evidence, the least you can do is give him a really pissy reputation in your neighborhood.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RAGE! Miah 7 274 12-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Last Post: aroes
  You Rage You Lose Moose 14 497 01-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Patch 2.5 Rage of the Avidus Killachipmunk 28 645 11-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Last Post: HelveteSong