The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rahite's Introduction Thread.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Hello there. My name is Nathan/Nate and I love to roleplay. I'm told that I'm well spoken for my age. (13 years old) and I know myself, that I have legit typing skills, grammar skills, vocabulary skills, and typing speeds. I also know most of the WoW Lore and I've read up on yours, it's quite interesting. I'm really hoping to get onto the server. I've been on other ones and I also used to play retail on the Moon Guard RP server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I'm from the United States of America and I speak English... very fluently. :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A couple years back when the Antonidas server came out (2007) My friend suggested that I play World of Warcraft. And I've already played the Warcraft games so I thought I'd try it out. It turned out to be one of the best games I've ever played. About a year into my WoW experience I learned about role playing. I thought it was very fun so I got into it. :)

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for an RP server that didn't just let anybody in, I was tired of a bunch of non-lore fitting RP. I was looking up EVERYWHERE and then I came across Conquest of the Horde. I found that you need to take a test to get in and well.. I thought it was perfect! So I decided to try it out. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy action/fighting/danger roleplay most of the time. Other times when I'm feeling a bit tired I will settle for relaxing tavern RP or even just roleplay in a major city.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class is Undead/Warlock. Because it is a very fitting combination for one. And other reasons: The lore of undead is really interesting and being able to control death is a fascinating thing in roleplay. :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are to find mature, friendly, knowledgeable people to become friends and have a fun time roleplaying with. I would also like NO immaturity such as, "I'm God and I struck you down with lightning." or "OMG U GOT OWNT" I'm a legit typer and I know how to spell. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
My favorite rule is the rule of Maturity. I dislike immature people making jokes about other people's mothers or saying, 'That's what she said' or other things such as whining or crying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The night air was crisp in his lungs, his massive form towering over the men around him. His plate armor was heavy, his pole arm weighted in his hands. Sweat slowly dripped down his broad ebony skinned brow. This was it, a defining moment for him and his men. He looked down and around at all the humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, and draenei that surrounded him. He licked his lips, the air somehow dry and making him parched. His vision was obscured by the heavy helmet that covered his head, red eyes burning within the dark depths of the helm. He towered over the rest at eight feet in height from hooves to crown.
“Sir…they approach.”
He gave a nod and raised his blade in the air, “On my call, Men! Fight for yourselves, fight for your families, and fight for the Alliance!” His booming voice shouted across the waves of men and women who readied swords and shields in wait for the oncoming hordes of enemies.
It was terrifying to watch as the staggering and crumbling corpses of the undead piled and swarmed toward he and his men while they stood just outside of their encampment. The slathering and drooling creatures that piled toward he and his men seemed to groan as if attempting to stab fear into their forces. When finally the horde passed down into the bottle neck of the gates the massive black skinned draenei roared out, “For the Alliance!” and the charge began, as did the supporting fire of the men atop the walls.
“For the Alliance!” the rest of the men and women roared as they bustled towards the oncoming hordes.
The fight was terrifying, the enemy fought with absolutely no order, no restraint, no skill. They were bumbling and infinite in number. He blasted these infernal creatures with as much holy magic as he possibly could, restoring the health and vitality of all that he could. His heavy blade making sliced patties of the undead that charged him, the end of his pole arm making quick pulp of their bodies.
“Consecration!” He roared, patches of bright yellow light forming on the ground around him and his fellow paladins who followed his roar to the T, undead dropping like flies. They were doing fine, “Keep fighting, Forces. Not long now, we're near victory!” He kept up the fight, not wanting to stop for even a second incase more rose from the ground beneath them. The jagged points of his armor did a fine job of holding off the ghouls claws and fangs and the more advanced soldier's weapons.

This is something I started to write one day when It was raining outside and I couldn't do anything. I gradually add on to it as the days passed and well... it's not even complete yet. But I had my mother read it and well. She said it was expectional for my age. Please comment. I pick up most of my writing style and technique from J.R.R Tolkien. :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Well there is nothing I can add except for that this seems like a pretty darn awesome server that I would LOVE to RP on. Please don't judge me for my age. I hate when people do that. :) Thank you. -Nate
Hey there Nate, I too am new here and am also 13 :) Very soon to be 14 :D We should totally RP or talk sometime soon, if I can get my connection to work T_T I'm totally lost when it comes to tech stuff haha. Your story was great as well, see ya later :D
~Throw some spice in yoour life!...Oh no...NO, too much salt, were not killing the poor bastard.
-Unknown
Thanks :D I'm looking forward to RPing as soon as I get my introduction approved.
Same, I jsut posted mine yesterday :D
~Throw some spice in yoour life!...Oh no...NO, too much salt, were not killing the poor bastard.
-Unknown
Hope I don't get in trouble for Bumpnig. :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is an Introduction Thread name Servile 1 9,469 02-16-2015, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Introduction Thread of Shandersey! Shandersey 4 2,854 11-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Shandersey
  Felitsa's Very Original Introduction Thread Felitsa 12 2,227 02-25-2014, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Felitsa
  My introduction thread... Malavan 1 897 09-02-2013, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Zhaei
  The Real Introduction Thread Post Thread Flawless 1 810 10-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin