The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ralkurian
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
yes, I read them. They seem fair and well thought out. It's important to have a sense of rules/regulations. Humans seem to rely on structure, and these seems like an organized group of people maintaining this server.

2. How did you hear about us?
Well to be honest, it was patch day. I've always wondered if there was a PURE RP server out there. I have a few characters on the retail realms on RP servers, and the RP there is okay, but there is much to be desired. Between the RP bashers or people that just play on the server because their friend does, it gets quite frustrating. It would be nice to play wow and have a population that is solely RP.

3. How did you get into RP?/4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Well this is how it started for me. I came from a family where I wasn't allowed to believe in anything magical or anything that wasn't "real". After years of that my first experience with any sort of RPG was....sadly...not a real role-playing game. It was Pokemon. I was obsessed with making my pokemon stronger and I would grind them for hours. From there I was searching for a more advanced game with the same principles of leveling up. The first Mass Multiplayer online game I played was Hero Online. It was a good game and I played through the 44th level (out of over 100 levels) before my friend told me I should download a trial for World of Warcraft. I had played Warcraft 3 my freshman year of college, and my room-mate told me about World of Warcraft when it was under development (that was in 2003/2004 just before launch). I decided i'd try it out and I downloaded it and started with a Night Elf Hunter. I played him until level 12 the first sitting and I was hooked. I immediately made plans to go and purchase the game. That was August of 2006, and i've been playing since. I am also a big Star Wars fan and a friend of mine was starting a Star Wars d20 campaign and invited me to join. I jumped on it and that was my first role-playing experience. Since then i've been really into RP on World of Warcraft as well as Star Wars d20 and Dungeons and Dragons. I like to develop backstory and I'm told I am quite creative with some of my ideas.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My main character is a Tauren Druid. I love playing my druid, and I love Taurens, though I'd say if I could roll the character over, I would have made him a night elf. My favorite race is probably the dwarves. I've always been able to relate to their stubbornness.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I have no favorite and have played characters of both gender and of many different classes. Often Role-playing a civilian rather than a hero.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I prefer realistic RP that makes use of the environment. I also like City RP, meaning creating an atmosphere in the city with people that are willing to role-play civilians as much as heroes.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I am a professional singer/songwriter. I am about to graduate college with a degree in music. I am also really into other video games, role-playing, LARPing, and I study Kempo Jujitsu.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from the state of Vermont in the United States. I speak english, and I can understand some Italian and Spanish, and speak it a little.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
yes they seem fair.
Welcome to the server! >8D