The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Razgriz's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've spent my entire WoW experience on the retail RP servers and I've grown quite irritated with the coming and going of RP guilds I join who either dissolve because of petty squabbling or just quit the game without announcement, leaving me with nothing to do but start over again. Frankly, I found it to be a waste of a monthly subscription so I searched around recently and discovered CotH, a private server dedicated to RP. This seemed like it would work perfect for me since I absorb Warcraft lore like (please excuse my bluntness) a crackfiend who stumbled upon a warehouse of his poison of choice.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the US and I'm fluent in two languages which can be primary based upon the circumstances: English and Bad English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Been playing it since the first RTS installment. Fan of the series is only naturally going to jump into the MMO.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Everyone else is full of PvP and unwilling to RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Personally, I enjoy groups of people who are willing to meet in a tavern and recall over events on past adventures or decide to band together in the moment and decide to take down the leader of the Burning Crusade.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That's hard for me to say considering I enjoy three classes equally: Death Knight, Shaman, and Druid. As for races: Blood Elf

Death Knight because an unholy warrior brought back from the dead is just awesome food for thought, especially when society typically is disgusted by you from your past service to the Lich King.

Shaman because I love their spells and supportive capabilities in a group. (Not to mention they are the only class I can PvP with as well as the first class I started as on WoW.)

Druid is simply there because of their flexibility... And who doesn't like calling down celestial magics to smite your foes?

As for the race of Blood Elves, well, they're elves, they're aristocratic, and they wield awesome magic despite having been cut off from the Sun Well. Only thing I would want from this race is the ability to become druids, then I wouldn't even bother having any favor for Night Elves. (Purple just isn't my color)

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations is for it to live up to quality RP standards rather than the laughable ones Blizzard posts but never enforces on theirs.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
NO GODMODING! My lord, on the Retail RP's, no one would ever duel to even determine who was the victor in a fight. They would just godmode that their summoned Infernal crushes me like a bug or something on that level.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He opened his eyes, his view blurred from fatigued eyes having just been awoken. He knew not where he was but only a sense of belonging amongst the surrounding abominations, gargoyles, and various other beings of the Scourge. How long had he been sleeping in the tomb he just now awoke from, and better yet, when had he had this armor which he was suited in?

He tried to remember. There was a light, and faces. Memories that seemed so distant. There was fair skinned Sin'dorei, a kin of his. There was also a Troll, Tauren, and Orc. Their faces could not be defined clearly, nor their voices. They were shouting and weapons were drawn. It was a battle. There were undead, a mass flood of decaying and rotting reanimated bodies charging for them. His sword was drawn and he felt the light answer his command.

The warrior looked to his hand and tried to recall the feeling of the power in his memory. There was no such answer. A ghoul clamored to the side its occupants tomb and with a chilling, forced voice, it said, "The Lich King calls for you."

The ghastly creature jumped from the crypt after the occupant nodded and proceeded to leave his coffin. His feet touched the obsidian ground and he breathed, seeing his own chilling breath steam in the humid air. This was a place of death and he belonged to it. He was Razgriz, servant of the Lich King, and his master beckoned for his service.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. If you feel as if you need to know any additional information about me, please do not hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to answer them, so long as the questions stay within the general rules of conduct of course.