The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Realm join fail
I was logging in just fine earlier today. I just tried to log in and it says "Logging in to game server". That's fine. "Connected". That's also fine. And then it brings me right back to the realm list. Any ideas?

EDIT: One way this varies from this topic is that my friend then tried to log on to his account via my computer and he got on just fine. So, I think it may be something with my account?

EDIT2: Ahh, okay. Right.

KRETOL YOU BASTARD! GET TO WORK! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU?

Aww you know I'm kiddin' Kret. But seriously. Get to work.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
Server is down, dude.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
Having trouble with the same bit actually. I'm taking a break for a bit until there's something to fix it. I was gone all weekend, another night won't hurt, eh? LOL
But that doesn't explain my friend able to log in.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
What do you mean your friend is able to log in? The server is -down- no one can log in.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
Nevermind, asked him, he can't get on any more.
Server restarted!
Kretol saves the day! Wewt.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kitty Captcha Fail Nikodemos 8 1,957 12-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Friend can't join Ormica 7 1,355 08-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Characters missing, maybe on different realm? Manufreak101 6 1,753 04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Karunzo
  Public Test Realm Mir 1 817 03-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Delta
  Ballad of the Fail Realm Selection Neyshifa 2 889 01-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Neyshifa