The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Realmlist.wtf question
My realmlist.wtf file is completely gone. I can still connect to retail WoW, but for whatever reason, there is no WTF file and therefore I can't change it to the CotH realmlist. Anyone have any advice?

wtf indeed.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Just make a text file and fill it in as the original realmlist.wtf, then it should work just fine ;)
Did you look in both potential realmlist locations? ie, in your base WoW directory as well as your Data/enUS (or other region) folder?
Yes, I did. Still very confused as to where it has gone or why.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Hopefully this can help a little! Saved as an Rich Text File for easy editing!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
You could have disabled the grid and dragged it behind another file.
Alternatively it may have become a hidden file for god knows why and you need to turn on "View Hidden Files and Folders" under Tools>Options.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
I have another problem to that, i have written in the realmist/patch, but it still only drives the Retail, even after i edited the text! Something's wrong!
Ohai :3
I like Pie.

[Image: badge.jpg]
...Do you guys only have one wow installed to use both?

...That might be it?
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Dum question, but i do not understand, could you simplify your answer?
I like Pie.

Have you checked BOTH directories for your realmlist? For me, they are...
C:\Program Files\WoW CotH\realmlist.wtf
  • -and-
C:\Program Files\WoW CotH\Data\EnUS\realmlist.wtf

Also, you better sure as hell make sure you're running

C:\Program Files\WoW CotH\WoW.exe
  • and NOT
C:\Program Files\WoW CotH\Launcher.exe

Make SURE your shortcut goes to WoW.exe, not Launcher.exe.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
Thanks! As many might have noticed so far, technology isn't my specialty, so thanks for simplifying it for me!
I like Pie.

Success!
I like Pie.

I have done evrything I need but when I open WoW my account does not work but my retail one does but there is no realms listed... how do I get on CoTH?
Make sure the realmlist is correct and saved. Make sure it is in your Data/EnGB or EnUS folder, depending on where you live. Finally, make sure you are on patch 3.2.a! If that doesn't work. Keep trying, because it should work.
Anyone having trouble finding their realmlist shouldn't look for it in the folders, just run a quick search for it on your C drive.

However, if it's not there, and you have Windows Vista, I forget what to do. lol
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torrent File / Realmlist ? Rumus 5 1,601 04-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Thoradin
  No realmlist frostnight 2 918 10-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Can't get the CotH logon to come up, do I have the right realmlist? Geoni 7 1,393 06-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Non-existent realmlist Bloodfeud 4 999 09-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Blank realmlist Asdafaffle 23 4,647 06-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Last Post: HeroLief