The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Reason for Absence
Hi there everybody....for those of you who don't know me, I am known as Andrinor Bloodhaven within the game.

Now those of you who do know me or are from my guild may have noticed I have not been on in a long while....well, I find my self in some RL struggles at the moment and haven't the time currently to play.......and I also find that to much of my own personality and history was poured into the character of Andrinor, which is a giant NONO in RP...for this reason he has been deleted...

I will find some way to justify his disappearance ICly, hopefully in a few weeks I may have some sort of story set up for him...but for now I must take a break from gaming to deal with my current RL situation...the past few weeks have been a bit crazy for me...but I wish you all the best, and I will return shortly...hopefully...

Yours Truly
Take it easy, and don't worry. A lot of people have run into time-consuming issues lately, and when all is said and done, this is only a game. Get everything sorted!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I'd wondered where you went off to. Take care of your business, mate, the server will be here when you're ready to come back.
Live your own life; you die your own death
Wondered where ya were! Hope to see ya come back, but its always good to take a break :)
Thelynicus- The leader of Fallah Shano
Towberius- Stormwind Guard
Magrend- The lovable orc! (don't hurt me Kretol!)
Tyther- Sword for Hire

Grab your guns and sharpen your swords, cause on 2012 come the ravenous hordes.......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Return of Thayan! (AKA: Questions after a long absence!) Thayan 4 901 03-12-2010, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Thayan
  Leave of absence. Aruk 5 1,124 08-01-2009, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Aruk
  Another absence Maxwell 0 628 07-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Maxwell
  Absence Vrahn 7 1,723 06-28-2009, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  A Leave of Absence rentreality 4 1,011 04-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Hawk