The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Recent permissions changes...
This mainly has to do with the transition between the Newly Registered Users group and the normal Registered Users group.

For those of you who recently had their introduction approved and have not reached or gone above 5 posts by around the time I posted this, you are probably still in the Newly Registered Users group with no possible way to automatically get out of it. Therefore, please feel free to send myself, Rensin or Tales23 a PM to remove you manually from that group.

A quick way to gauge whether you're still in the usergroup is whether or not you can see the new "READ IN HERE" forum aimed specifically at folks who haven't had an approved introduction yet. If you can still see it and you already have an introduction posted that was approved (you can see it), send in a PM!
This mainly has to do with the transition between the Newly Registered Users group and the normal Registered Users group.

For those of you who recently had their introduction approved and have not reached or gone above 5 posts by around the time I posted this, you are probably still in the Newly Registered Users group with no possible way to automatically get out of it. Therefore, please feel free to send myself, Rensin or Tales23 a PM to remove you manually from that group.

A quick way to gauge whether you're still in the usergroup is whether or not you can see the new "READ IN HERE" forum aimed specifically at folks who haven't had an approved introduction yet. If you can still see it and you already have an introduction posted that was approved (you can see it), send in a PM!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guild forum permissions Grakor456 2 1,176 08-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Piroska
  "In the light of recent events"... Loxmardin 0 961 04-21-2010, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Recent random 'Submission' email Kretol 0 675 03-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Kretol