The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Reduced Activity
Guess who has two jobs! Soon to be this guy! And ones unpaid (Hazzah for school!) This means Kage has to go to bed early to wake up earlier for work! This also means I wont be around as often because of it. Sorry guys!
Have fun, budd. And good luck.

Send using galaxy S1 browser. Who needs tapatalk.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Hey, any of you remember that time that I said I was going to leave the server to find a job? Well, it didn't work out in Hartford. And as it turns out, that city is just terrible.

The reason behind that is simple! I do not only have one job, but two sense coming back home! (Oh the money I will be making again.. Its nice to not feel as poor anymore)

What this means is simple! Kage go poof~ (No not really) Both are part time, so I'll be around, but far less as before. My event next week will still happen at the same time as it said unless something dire happens. So! Wish me luck right? Kage with barely any sleep everyday will be fun! Only because money~
And I was total wrong! I have no free time! (Well, I have sunday and monday + late nights on days I don't have to wake up at 4 am.) But I start this monday (I get wensday off this week, then its to the sunday/monday free time) What this means:

Only two days I'll be rping extensively! And even then, they're also going to be the days I'll be handing out with people! So basically Kage is going to be very limiting on how often he appears. My event tomorrow will go without issue, and I'll host the rest of the chain on sundays instead of saturdays. Peace bros! Watch as I make so much money!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reduced Activity Ukarai 4 1,294 07-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Reduced activity Whorak 6 1,030 11-25-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Increase in Activity Loxmardin 2 819 10-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Heavily reduced server activity Maarten 2 776 08-21-2013, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Reduced Availability Scout 3 832 03-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Last Post: CappnRob