The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Reduced activity
Some may have noticed that I am not as active in-game and on the forums as I used to be.

In about 2 weeks my final exam will begin, sucking up my time for about five weeks. Because universities use this specific report card's grades to see if you are eligible for the course of you choice (Chemical Engineering, in my case), this is possibly the second most important exam (The most important one being my last exam next year when I finish school.)

Other that that, I also have two other extra-curricular exam tests waiting for me.

I won't be very active in the next few weeks. Luckily at the end of this mountain lies a six week holiday! Until then, it's time to hit the books. :)

Good luck with your exam!
Good luck, Whorak!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Yeah dude! Good luck, hope for the best ^^
Good luck! :)
Well, 29 days later (which consisted out of 16 subjects written in 41 hours), I am a free man and now I am on holiday until somewhere in January! Let the RP commence! Beer

WOOOOOOOO! Here! Have a puppy to celebrate the exams being over!

(Spoilered for size!)
Spoiler:
[Image: cute-puppies-with-worms.jpg]
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reduced Activity Ukarai 4 1,294 07-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Increase in Activity Loxmardin 2 819 10-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Reduced Activity Kage 3 962 09-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Heavily reduced server activity Maarten 2 776 08-21-2013, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Reduced Availability Scout 3 832 03-03-2013, 09:18 AM