The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Regale Me! ^_^
So, I just realized that refreshing the Introduction forum every hour for three days in a row is probably unhealthy. After reading as much information as my poor little brain can handle and biting my nails down to mere nubs in acceptance-induced-anxiety, I figured I'd actually, you know, get to know the server while I wait!

So! Tell me EVERYTHING. Your favorite/least favorite RP bits (where, with whom, style, plots)! Tell me about the GMs! About the players! About the vent! About yourselves! I want to be a part of this community, gosh dern it, and I figure I can spend my time more productively by talking to and getting to know the players rather than waiting in the anonymous sidelines.

With that said... go! :3

***EDIT***

AH! OH EM GEE. The MOMENT I posted this, I got accepted. I kid you not. BRB, fainting.
/faint
/un-faint
Uh, you can still talk to me. I still wanna knowwww! <3
I like to be able to go to bed every night
knowing I haven't done anything
to make the world
any worse
Do you still want our help/opinion? :D And welcome to the server! /grouphug
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
*grouphug!!* Yes! I may be logging on shortly, but the whole not-having-a-character-limit in the forums (as compared to posting in-game) will lead to more interesting answers. But, that's just me.
I like to be able to go to bed every night
knowing I haven't done anything
to make the world
any worse
What'll you name your character? Or just add me on Janna, Gortael or Kirabo and ask anything you need.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Three days? Snap!!! But I am still counting for some reason..... But yea ld also like to know any cool rp experiences or so on that you may of had on what sounds like an awesome realm!
Best way for people to know(harass) you, is to have an emo journal with creepy stuff in it.

Linkie in my sig.

<3 my haters.
Oh okay now with the hole so hard, so long, so stressful thing with my introduction feeling like it's being ignored as other peoples intros are being approved and I assume dissaproved. Some one please tell me, is this server worth it? Or should I just give up....
Well, welcome to this server. It's always nice to see new people around.

So, let's have a bit of advertising. :P If you are interested in some kind of robbery, I may have the right guild for you. Highwaymanstyle.

Yeah, my characters are under my avatar. My main is at the moment Holly for OOC stuff and Histelene for IC stuff. I do like some criminal roleplay, but only if it's logical.

Also:
Quote:Oh okay now with the hole so hard, so long, so stressful thing with my introduction feeling like it's being ignored as other peoples intros are being approved and I assume dissaproved. Some one please tell me, is this server worth it? Or should I just give up....

No worries, they WILL read your profile. There are just a lot of them. You will receive an answer, if you made it or if not and when not, then why. It will be sent in an e-mail.
Alright, my character is Astus and if you've got an undead or someone interested in undead he would be wise to talk to...

And... shameless advertising over. I remember post-restart when Astus summoned an inferno which crushed this dude...good times...good...times... :3

But yeah, there is soo much good RP here.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]