The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Registration
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Haha, it's difficult to evaluate myself. Why not ask my name first LOL

I'm a player who enjoys goofing off and exploring landscapes in World of Warcraft. I get lazy leveling or farming. It takes a lot of boredom to get me motivated. A lot of time I waste in WoW and I feel anxious since I have other concerns in my hobbies. What makes it worth it are the people I meet. I share my ounce of insanity and always link a gray item in guild chat and shout, "PITCHFORK OMFG"

I have 5 of those.

Recently before the involvement of the story of the Pirates and Bandits though I had my eyes only at items that can make me stronger. Still I wasn't obssessive about it. Even until now, I am not willing to accept a t6 when there is "more I can still do". I do not rush leveling or maximizing my professions for the in-game results and benefits...it only happened when I discovered cool quest rewards and seemingly useless reputation awards. Ever since then, I would grind honor with people asking me, "What do you need Timbermaw Hold rep for?"

A big bugged bear.

The mania continues as I shop regularly in AH. I stopped since...I ran out of space.

I massively produced pets on my alt. I ran out of gold.

As a player, I always go with what is right and I almost never side with anything or anyone - this connecting to my interaction with other players. To sum it all up, I'm not very 'hasty' for the end-game. I like enjoying the journey, maximizing myself, and having a lot of fun.

Also I love kicking butt in Battlegrounds. Who doesn't?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the Philippines. My primary language is Tagalog - which I am not proficient in. I grew up here!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My sister has always been into dota with her friends. When I saw her downloading the game, I was amazed that the game existed because of its breath-taking graphics. As a game fanatic, this was a game I must explore.

To play in a rich environment was a dream of any RPG-er.

What made you seek our server over others?:
If I had been given the option to choose the server, I would have sought this one. As I was a 'newbie', I clung to my sister - in a PvP game, but our guild was primarily PvE. I sought RP - but I gave up, because it doesn't seem to exist in WoW. However, a year later, after insanity ensuing between costumes and parties, an idea popped: create a RP server - an RP guild? In a PvP server?

Tried in Google again, and, well, I'm amazed.

By the Gods, it exists.

I had to make sure. What was the recent post? How many people are online? What do they talk about in the forums?

In my search I was talking to a fellow fun-RPer mate in our guild. I shared to him my amazement of this place. "They talk in straight English!"

And this format - oh it reminds me of those good old days: text-based RPing.

Everything is meeting much of my expectations. It's getting higher every second.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything! From sleeping to raiding, I would enjoy them. Technically, I haven't tried, but based from previous experiences, I enjoy any scenarios...no wait, let's cross out anything related to romance.

I'm not simply the type to spit out romantic words to make the audience stare and blush.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Ask me what race I hate the most. C'mon, ask!

I love TROLLS.

I love SHAMANS.

Let me tell you my first and main character: Erinyes.

The most exciting part in WoW was your first character customization. I know nothing. I just decided what I like. First of all, Trolls weren't the trolls I expected. They were defined as big, beastly, and ugly, drooling creatures, but when I saw the trolls, they were more refined than the definition from most sources stated. I read through their story and fell in love with their natural 'shamanistic' traits with the voodoo and all. It's like ancient witchcraft. Most of all, they appeared powerful and strong - different.

And Berserking, their racial trait, sounded like a good ability.

Now, for Shamans: they are nature-based people and I imagine storms, rains, and lightning! I also imagined hexes and voodoos. Though it's stereotypical for a Troll to be a Shaman (it's rather imprinted in their ancient culture), I did not care. I love the power of nature. It sounds...powerful and unbeatable...godly.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high! I expect to experience the UNEXPECTED - I could not, in all honesty, imagine how I would be as I Roleplay. I've never Roleplayed a hero - to be in constant character. I've always been Roleplaying in thoughts and words. Is it time to set it for the next level?

Also, I'm expecting the epic Engineering items to be fixed. Explosive Sheep does not work in my PvP Server, and that sucks.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, I like the fact everyone's to speak English. Not that I'm surprised, but it's good to know the mods are serious! Speaking leet while Roleplaying just breaks it…unless it's just for pure fun and comedy, of course – which I doubt would happen much (or at all) here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Zhian'Zil has always liked her own company. She tried not to get involve with almost anything, especially the men of her tribe. They were troublesome. She just wanted to be left alone with her tailoring.

Zhian'Zil felt like she was being watched recently. She was in no company of men. She was unprotected. All she had was a throwing axe and a piece of meat (foodhungryfood).

She followed her instinct and found out that a hungry raptor (foodfood was stalking her. Blessed by rare kindness, she offered the piece of meat and left.

The feeling of getting stalked did not vanish, but the level of malice dropped (food). The raptor returned. Again, Zhian'Zil offered meat. She watched the raptor slowly take it. She felt (good) something connecting (friend) as the raptor set its eyes on her before turning and disappearing. She wanted to know what that connection (friend) is.

Zhian'Zil anticipated the return of the raptor. She sewed to distract her hands but her eyes were glancing at every noise she hears in hopes of the raptor to come. The raptor met her expectations. Zhian'Zil no longer offered meat though, yet the raptor behaved (friendcare) and returned.

Zhian'Zil thought it was time for her to visit the raptor. The raptor left, but she followed (?). Once or twice, she wondered (???) if it was fine. The raptor kept turning his head at her.

By the time the raptor had stopped, Zhian'Zil found a very small nest – assuming that this is a nest. The nest lied beneath an old, dying tree. The spot was littered with bones, scraps of meat, and strips of clothes. The horrible odor of dead plants and animals revolted her.

Zhian'Zil gestured (…) and told the raptor to stay and wait (whycome). She brought her tailored clothes in one swing. The quality was fine and they were made of Runecloths (extremely rare in their parts). She did not have the hesitation to bask it on top of the brownish weeds and grass, followed by, of course, a piece of meat.

The raptor was most interested in the piece of meat (food), but Zhian'Zil appreciated her own efforts for the raptor's new nest.

Zhian'Zil constantly visited (foodcoming) the raptor and she felt they were getting intimated (family). She was allowed to hold and touch the raptor and Zhian'Zil felt no fear whenever the raptor felt like sniffing (bath) and bugging (letsgo) her a little with some adorable snuggling of its head.

Zhian'Zil had never really gone out. She thought she had not moved from her secured roof. She felt (goodnice) that her home was constantly moving wherever the raptor was. Whether it was by its nest or by the barrens, Zhian'Zil felt (againagain) undisturbed but with a good company this time. They would hunt food together. Zhian'Zil would strike at the beast's leg with her axe and the raptor would kill the creature. Each time they do, they start in silence and understanding, and then feast happily.

However, there was nothing Zhian'Zil could do if she had obligations to her tribe. There was a shortage of food as animals have stolen their stocks. She wasn't willing for her actions to be heard all over the tribe, so she chose this over he desires. She wanted their connection (familyfriendfriend) to remain sacred and quiet.

A chance opened and Zhian'Zil visited the raptor after two weeks or more.

She arrived in a rush, panting and looking for the raptor. She came and the raptor approached (foodfoodfood). The raptor snuggled her (wherewherefoodhungry) but Zhian'Zil felt (hungryhungry) that something was wrong. The raptor was skinny and its eyes were bloodshot. Zhian'Zil could feel (hungrystarvingmeatwhere) the raptor's heavy hot breaths as it growled.

The raptor growled and started gnawing her clothes. Zhian'Zil hit its head with a stroke of anger and the raptor screeched out loud. Zhian'Zil shouted and yelled, but the raptor backed off and continued screeching, if not louder. However, the weakened beast fell down – weakened and frightened - and Zhian'Zil panicked. The solution in her mind was to cut a limb and offer it the raptor – and hastily she did. Immediately, the raptor crushed its teeth on her disconnected limb and hungrily tore through the flesh. The raptor did not seem to care or know that this limb was hers and as Zhian'Zil watched, she could not appreciate her efforts.

Since then, Zhian'Zil never came back to visit.

Under her roof with her half-regenerated limb, she sewed with Runecloths and light leathers. Her instincts sensed a stalker. She held onto her throwing axe and discovered an injured and hungry raptor. She wasn't surprised. Their tribe has been hunting these thieves, but she knew the raptor she knew could not be harmed – the raptor she knew was not part of any tribes.

However, blessed with rare kindness, she fed and treated the raptor and watched it go. In this sense of enigmatic familiarity, she followed the raptor. There was then a slash of a screech and a pained cry. The raptor had fallen as a beast of its own tore the limb Zhian'Zil doctored.

The raptor was the raptor. It held a disconnected limb in between its teeth.

Zhian'Zil was struck with shock. She felt (familiarniceknow) frightened and angered. The connection (?fr?iend?fa?mil?y?) was long severed and her home was back in the tribe. The raptor approached and Zhian'Zil let out a cry (!)of fear. The raptor screeched (heremeatfood), letting the bloody limb roll on the barren soil. Zhian'Zil only screamed (!!!!) louder, even more alarming as the two get closer.

Zhian'Zil shouted at the raptor not to follow. She took out her throwing axe (huntletgo), putting it out to threaten the raptor. The raptor ran to Zhian'Zil. She hacked through the air when the raptor got too close. Her blade reached the raptor's skin. The raptor screeched (enemyfriend) in agony and pulled back. Angrily, the raptor shrieked (frinemyfriende) at Zhian'Zil who was no fool to just stand now that the raptor was angered.

Zhian'Zil threw her axe at the raptor's leg. The raptor almost fell, but its fury fueled it to speed at Zhian'Zil and tackle her down. Zhian'Zil, empowered by a fury of berserking, kept the jaw from tearing her neck by sacrificing her hand as her other hand reached for the axe struck on the leg. Her fingered clenched on the weapon and immediately stabbed it on the raptor's neck.

Zhian'Zil felt (scareddiescareed) shaky and horrible. She threw the raptor away and stood up with shaky legs. The connection (enemy) was long gone ever since the raptor became a true beast.

Having taught the raptor to live with love made it incapable to live without love – again, again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is it possible to move characters from another *private* server? I'm not sure how these things go. Though I think it's not possible...it's just that I've been hording costumes XDDD
[Image: 9iaibt.jpg]
Wow! All I have to say is...

[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!
EpicDuck Wrote:Is it possible to move characters from another *private* server? I'm not sure how these things go. Though I think it's not possible...it's just that I've been hording costumes XDDD

Considering Kretol skipped your question, I'm going to make a guess here and say no, though there are a ton of costumes you can buy in Shatterspear. Once you have three vouches and an approved profile, you'll also get 10 silver tokens, which can be exchanged for any RP related costume. So after RPing for a while, you should have plenty of costumes again.
Cool, and thanks guys :D However I just discovered this server is wotlk...I only have TBC XD So I'm begging a friend to lend his wotlk to me so I can download to the PC

Unfortunately, he may actually be evil and join the server >.>

To laugh at me!
EpicDuck Wrote:Cool, and thanks guys :D However I just discovered this server is wotlk...I only have TBC XD So I'm begging a friend to lend his wotlk to me so I can download to the PC

To laugh at me!

If you don't manage to get a WotLK client, you could also ask Kretol to set your account to TBC. You wouldn't be able to use any of the WotLK content, but you'll be able to log in and RP all the same.
Theik Wrote:
EpicDuck Wrote:Cool, and thanks guys :D However I just discovered this server is wotlk...I only have TBC XD So I'm begging a friend to lend his wotlk to me so I can download to the PC

To laugh at me!

If you don't manage to get a WotLK client, you could also ask Kretol to set your account to TBC. You wouldn't be able to use any of the WotLK content, but you'll be able to log in and RP all the same.

Well, if I do request that, and I manage to get my hands of wotlk, what would happen? Will I have to restart or something?
Nope he can just change your account settings, I believe. :D
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Re-saying hi because...I FINALLY AM IN WOTLK AND SERVER =D

After 2 days of upgrading to wotlk, downloading patch...DOWNLOADING CLIENT...re-downloading patch...