The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rei's Minecrafting
I can help you with that mage tower/city.
(12-06-2011, 08:25 AM)Reigen Wrote: To...whoever decided to fill the balcony of my throne room with water. I am highly unamused. :|

Edit: Okay, to whoever decided to -hack me- and do it: I am mad, bro. I know for a fact that I logged off near my cows and did NOT have TNT on my bar. Hurrdurr, couldn't blow it up due to server protection so you decided to flood it instead.

I've discovered who it was and banned them from the MC server, and will likely ban them from here as well. I will not tolerate such activity.
In the meantime, I'd suggest to change whatever other accounts of yours share that password (If you haven't already. Heh).
Thank you for finding out so fast Kret <3. Twas not the most pleasant thing to wake up to.

To those who wanted to work on the Mage area and the one for the ruins, feel free to get a start! They're both highlighted on the map for the general area I'd like them to be built. I do love how you all want to help!
.I'm such a nublet.. How do I find a map of the area and where I am at the moment??...since the ingame map item doesn't extend to this biome...
The map does go down to the biom for me o.0. It's what I use to watch where people are and how things look from above. Unless you mean the map you make in minecraft itself. This: http://logon.conquestofthehorde.com:10159/#

Is the map I use to see where everything is!
Thank you! <3
I'm tempted to make one of these threads lately, what with the big build I'm working on this time around!

...Though I'm not really the kind to solicit for help up front. So it'd just be a thread of 'heylook, i made dorfstuff.'

Anyways. As my expansion continued I very will may become your basement dweller. I still have a lot to go!

...Luckily my recent tower didn't smack up inside of your keep. That would have been kinda awkward.

EDIT: On second glance, the Tower of Storms seems to have a healthy distance from your place. Might be neighbors when the city pops up around it!
We most likely will be neighbors, considering I have a lot of stuff to add to my city around the castle! Clearly there will have to be a sign.

"Here be DORF lands"

"Here be ELF lands [The better race, of course.]"

Edit: Keep in mind though, I do have plans for the majority of the biom, so I'd ask for others to try not to build on it unless you have permission, at least until I have my projects done. I can't force you not to, but it'd be nice not to have to redo everything i another biom because one got over-populated.
(12-07-2011, 04:24 PM)Reigen Wrote: Edit: Keep in mind though, I do have plans for the majority of the biom, so I'd ask for others to try not to build on it unless you have permission, at least until I have my projects done. I can't force you not to, but it'd be nice not to have to redo everything i another biom because one got over-populated.[/color]

Oh, no worries. Go over and check the Tower of Storms (the tower rising up from the military ward) to see if that's in the way anywhere, and the main entrance down into the city; if those are in the way then I can just leave them as stand-alone structures, otherwise I'll just build around them mostly.
Na, feel free to build around as much as you want Riggles. You build such awesome things. The dorf thing is just breathtaking to look at, even for pixles! [I am so jelly T_T]