The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Reid's introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am not an Roleplayer, but I would like to see what it's like.

As a player and an individual, I'm known for dry humor, and talking briefly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

* Finland.
* English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I liked the idea of taking part on a vast, open world.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

* Google.
* Something tells me this will be a better introduction to it's world rather than retail.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Being part of an infantry batallion and the camaraderie of a platoon.
Focus on it's specific mission, " Locate, close with and destroy the enemy ".

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Warrior;

They live and breathe combat.

As adversaries, they share a mutual respect for each other-- yet, are ready to fight to death for their friends, family, homeland and the guys next to them.
They give their blood, sweat and tears to serve their land and get no respect for it from civilians -- yet, they carry on.
Others give up -- warriors don't.
They mean every word they say and act upon them.
Warriors do what must be done, even the unthinkable.. when others wouldn't.
Everyone lives and dies, but not all have what it takes to be a warrior.

Orc is my favorite, because everything for them is about traditions, dignity and honor.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A sense of adventure.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A bald, wounded man in torn plate armor approaches the Northshire Abbey -- carrying a critically bleeding and disfigured shell of a man on his shoulder.

" Just a little longer, sarge, hold on ! " He assured, with a desperate stare eyeing forward as the entrance draws closer.

The carried man slowly tries to lift his head with what little power he had left in him, failing. Struggling to keep his eyes open, now trying to utter words out of his mouth.
" R......R.... Re... "
" Damnit Shawn, what did I told you about talking ? " The carrying man interrupts, letting a distressed chuckle. " Save your energy, we're almost there.. "
" N..No.. ..Re.. Re..Reid... " Gasping for air with his last breath as they have landed 20 feet off of Abbey's entrance. " Ne... Never.. For...get....our... brothe....bro...rshs.. "

The wind picks up, blowing on the trees and foliage all around as he keeps walking further - visibly burdened by exhaustion and struggling to stand.

" Never, sarge. "

A deathly murmur starts becoming more and more apparent in Shawn's tone. Reid knows this is it, and comes to a halt.
Shawn slowly moves his bloodied arm with only the thumb intact towards Reid. He receives it, and holds on firmly as he stares in to Shawn's eyes with utmost respect.

" It.. w..w..w.... s.... n... h...n...rr.. " struggling to gasp for air.. " to s...rv..e.. b...sid..e- " He stops. The eyes become motionless and glazed in to Reid's.

The next moments become a blur. Next thing Reid's aware of is that his armor has been removed, and replaced with commoner's clean new clothes - washed off dirt, blood and grime and laying on a bed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

That should be it. Will edit, if need be.

Thank you for reading and considering.
Hello there, Reid! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin