The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Reinstalling WoW
Oh okay, I assumed you'd get those from just having a WotLK enabled account.
Okay, just installed WotLK and it's DLing 3.0.2, which is strange as I thought I'd updated to 3.0.9.9551. Prob'ly just updating the WotLK content.

Anyway, it's a weekday and it's almost 11:00, so I'm gonna head off to bed. Thanks for your help, g'night and I'll hopefully be able to join you guys tomorrow (assuming I can decide on a damn character >.<).

EDIT: Big problem: Lets me log on but it tries to update to 3.1.0 when I do. :S
Hi... I'm the new guy.
To solve that problem go into your wow folder and use wow.exe. I made a shortcut on my desktop for easy access.

Edit: If you mean it updates when you log onto the server you have to redo the relm list. It automatically goes back to the normal one when you update.
torstonearm Wrote:Edit: If you mean it updates when you log onto the server you have to redo the relm list. It automatically goes back to the normal one when you update.

Ah, that must be the problem. Many thanks.

EDIT: Yep, that's done it. Thanks again and goodnight.
Hi... I'm the new guy.
No problem at all. You owe me 10 Gold ic'ly. LOL
D:
Hi... I'm the new guy.
Hopefully it all works out for you, and don't worry Eddy. It's the other way around. He owes you ten gold ICly for sarcasm! *shakefist*