The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Release the hounds.
Surprisingly, Annabelle is racist. She is quite wary (almost scared of) orcs. The size of tauren freaks her out sometimes too. Do death knights count as a race?

See? You can be the saint everybody loves (or loves to hate) and still be racist.

...Has this turned into a "Who's more racist?" competition?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Totally.

I'M SO RACIST THAT I JOINED THE LLL.
DIE GNOMES GRGIJERIGJODSGKWDL1`234

Now, more on topic. Has anything -not- been said in this thread?
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
That I have a particular penchant for Mars bar and Pancakes. At the same time. Now that that's been said, I'll continue...

I'm not going to make a sweeping notion of starting events again because, frankly, I haven't got the time. What I think is needed is for two or three people to start a storyline arc amongst themselves that takes them RPing across the world, and people can come and go from their RP when they like. That'd move people around a bit.

Know what else we need?
A war.
Well, this spiraled a bit out of control. I frankly expected three comments, and let it sunk into the depths of hell, where Grakor would feed it to his team of rabid forum-helpers. This has slipped into a debate about racism and its lack. This is all jolly and lovely, but that's not the intention of the thread. This was about the constant hounding that I saw. Maybe someone had a bad day? Maybe that new shy Elf looked like a bad person? I don't know. IC racism should have its own (More successful) thread in regards.

Before I lock down this thread, I leave you with a question. Doesn't have to be answered, and doesn't even have to make sense. Sometimes, to win a tug war... Don't you need to tug harder?

Locked, but loved.
Closing the thread as per the author's request.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RP idea for cata release. Myst 19 2,699 11-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Myst