The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Renrim`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello!..Well I don't really know where to start..I've played pretty much
EVERY single MMO there is to play, Even the crappy ones that don't even
deserve to be mentioned, AOC being one of my favorites I'm a pretty
relaxed person but I do have a temper if I'm pushed, but that doesn't happen
to often unless someone's super annoying/pushy. I actually got into RP back
when I was a wee lad Playing D&D with my brothers/close friends, I've
also played rifts I got pretty much straight into RP when I started
playing wow a longg time ago, I don't even remember when I started playing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the states primary language is English I currently live in Georgia.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my brothers got me into it way back in the day been hooked ever
since, but nowadays I'm pretty bored of it the pvp/pve aspects that is. I
still absolutely love the RP side of it..

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used to RP on dominion wow/impact wow back in the day but it pretty
much sucked beyond recognition because of all the grieving. But it wasn't
really just an RP server so I guess we were bound to get grieved in pvp
zone with RP gear, so I stopped RP'in for awhile and started playing
retail/fps/Xbox and a bunch of other junk.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everything no matter what it is I'm down, probably the most appealing to me is action/danger/fighting doesn't matter the crowd the more the merrier in my opinion. Everyone's down for a good ole tavern brawl/drinking session every now and then!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Warrior! Always will be warriors. I don't know why but I've always been attracted to them, that's what I ALWAYS RP'D in D&D and that's what I play in wow I guess it's because I was born a fighter? I don't know.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't know yet. It seems like a pretty awesome server. And the people
seem cool so I guess a good amount of expectations, hopefully it's a good RP
server because I'm tired of the crappy ones..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Maturity. Those appeal to me the most wherever I go, I don't get along with kids to well when they're acting like kids and RESPECT is the biggest one. If you respect others they should respect you in return.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away..
just kidding..
OKAY back to the story..
One day A rather dark and damp day in the Arathi Highlands a storm cloud darkening the mid-day sun rain drizzling down coating the ground in a blanket of dew. thunder clapping across the sky echoing as it hits the mountains surrounding the highlands..A rather grizzly looking Orc walks into the Inn to get out the storm. His plate boots stomping the wooden floor as he walks, his cowl dragging the floor his wet long hair brown hair covering most his face his beard soaking wet reeking of wet dog the light touching his brown skin revealing the scars of war, one giant scar going up from the bottom of his jaw all the way to his right eye. His right eye barely showing from the strands of hair blocking his vision as he sits down in the corner with a loud thud, his plate mail making
chingling sounds as he gets situated setting amassive axe on the floor beside him shining from the rain cleaning the blade, the handle covered in mud and stained with blood.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.