The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rensin. Feedback.
I'm Rensin. And play...Rensin. If you know any of my other characters, chances are you are one of like, two people I RP with, and I know your opinion.

I did the slave, a storyline that is now finished. For a prestige class. I'll link 'er 'ere, since I don't ever get feedback in there, and I'll let you guys say what you wanna. Yes, there are spelling errors. I'm probably not gonna change 'em if I haven't already, hehe.

/bow?

Edit: Gratutious linkage. OH. And it was in the IC forum, hurr.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...61&start=0

And don't worry, since this is feedback, I'm not gonna say "OMG WHY YOU SAY THAT", and, this is actually my last post in the topic.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I have always wondered what kind of slave but that is my inner well... Yeah. Not appropriate side. But overall I like the character he is very well thought out.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
I love you man, 'nuff said.

You need to RP more though, in all honesty.
Rensin! By god man you need to get out and RP with us! I always see you lurking the forums and doing your thing, but it's so rare of you to pop up in game with us. (Unless you're hiding under a name I don't know o.O) Seriously you should take some time off of lurking to sit back and enjoy what you originally came here for, RP.

The one thing I have to comment on really is that every once in a while I see those threads pop up about respect or generally something to that degree, and I'm not saying your message is wrong, because it isn't, but rather I think you're really preeching to the wrong audience when you post them, and it in my mind makes things look a lot harsher than they actually are to the rest of us who do end up reading it. Considering the fact that you do feel the need to keep posting them it must mean that the underlying cause for the problem is not being delt with, so maybe you should take another angle of approach.

Otherwise, you're an awesome guy and I hope to see more of you in game!
[Image: Signature.png]
Rensin! By god man you need to get out and RP with us! I always see you lurking the forums and doing your thing, but it's so rare of you to pop up in game with us. (Unless you're hiding under a name I don't know o.O) Seriously you should take some time off of lurking to sit back and enjoy what you originally came here for, RP.

The one thing I have to comment on really is that every once in a while I see those threads pop up about respect or generally something to that degree, and I'm not saying your message is wrong, because it isn't, but rather I think you're really preeching to the wrong audience when you post them, and it in my mind makes things look a lot harsher than they actually are to the rest of us who do end up reading it. Considering the fact that you do feel the need to keep posting them it must mean that the underlying cause for the problem is not being delt with, so maybe you should take another angle of approach.

Otherwise, you're an awesome guy and I hope to see more of you in game!
[Image: Signature.png]
I wish to point out that I -am- active again, and would like to ask what you guys think of my RP now that I'm in game. Recently, I've been Rensin, Oyamis, and "Uncle Jud".

I have many more, but those are the three I've been concentrating on.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rensinubfaec.

It is weird, we hadn't RPed in over a year together..And we pick it up and are having some awesome fun! Jeeze, I gotta say. Your characters all have depth to them, and have quirks and...creepiness to them. XD I really enjoy the RP we have had, and can't wait till we have more!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Corinne x Rensin.

ENOUGH SAID.

That, in one statement, can say a lot of things. THE SLAVE AND THE COURTESAN. It's like our own Stormwind Beauty and the Beast. I haven't much to say RP-wise, but I always look forward to RPing with you. Not only because you are easy to contact, me being extreme timezones away from most people RPing, but also because it is fun.

Also, I'm trying to hone an accent and RPing Corinne helps me out to that degree. ;P

But mostly, it is because you're fun. Even when tavern RPs bore me, Rensin's comments usually make me smirk or giggle and that's reason enough to stay!

THE CREW 4EVA.
[Image: princesssig.jpg]

There is always a way.
/who

Rensin be in spot X.

One can know there's good RP to be had in spot X.

Sure, bring up the wrong kinda' character up to Sin or uncle Jud', and it'll be the players having fun thanks to the brilliant character humour rather than the actual characters themselves - but all's fair in love n' war(craft RP).

Characters are solid and individual - they're actual designed personalities and obviously not just the player adopting an alignment and heading out to RP in an accent. Also, Rensin's a great example of a character RPd as tough, but by attitude and background and not by claimed OP-ness. Typing speed's great, emotes are solid, and Sin's one of those RPers that can type out a block of speech with enough accent and attitude that the actual gestures and facial expressions are as good as implied, not requiring an orangey emote to explicit them. Many Kudos for that.

The one thing that might irk some could be the "Gladiator Rensin" tag floatin' above the head. I'm sure it's well deserved, but it just so happens I (for one) have never seen another character walking around with a title, be it resulting from a well earned prestige title or not. *shrug*

Awsum times with Rensin. /nod /salute
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Thank you guys so very much for the positive and negative feedback. I was actually going to bump this thread, since I've been more active lately, especially playing 'Sin.

As for the title, any prestige class that has a title associated with it, can ask Kretol. Usually he gives them out if the player deserves it, like we would with tatoos or back mounted range weapons, heh.

Problem is, very few people have a prestige with a title.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Awesome avatar!!! =P

I haven't RP'ed with you alot, so I couldn't give you much feedback. So what I'm trying to say, like to many others, I'd like to RP with you!! =P
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]
Ressurecting this thing, -not- to get feedback on my roleplay, since I don't do that much, but to gather your guy's opinions of me. Honestly, I'm quite curious, because it feels like a lot of what I say is disregarded lately.

Off the bat, I know I'm more... aggresive in matters than most players. That being said, what's up folks? Help me along here so I don't feel alienated, heh.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

In game probably not, heh, I haven't been in game for over a year. I was meanin' here on the forums because of the aformentioned reasons, and thank you for the input.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Wat. No RP? Get RP. That's my feedback. >:C

You're awesome otherwise. Don't make me drag you in-game.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Hmm. Well. I get highspeed on Thursday, finally. We'll seeee.

I know for a fact I'm gonna get back into Champions, though. I miss that game.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen