The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rensin. Feedback.
Darn! Would you believe it if I said I went through all my posts to change the tenses, since I notice it terribly when I initially post it? Heh, I missed that line though, and I'll change it. Thanks for the feedback! Trust me, in Rensin's journey, there will be fightin'. I'll keep in mind to detail it out a lot further, and usually I do, but what I was trying to convey in that initial post is the fact that Rensin is indeed a scrappy fella.

I totally understand the weak structure of some of my sentences, and will definitely work towards making everything a bit easier to read. I struggle with that here and there, but I'm glad that you have reminded me of it so I can pay attention to that along with switching my tenses when writing.

Edit: As for my feelings about "CoTH being different", I've come to realize that it's not a -bad- different, and is actually more like I want it to be. The structure is a lot more loose in areas, and is more accessable to a wide range of players, which is really cool to see. It's interesting to see all these things from this perspective too, and I really do give the current GM team kudos for making this place feel... open again. Coming from an oldie, it reminds me of way back when to a degree.

It ain't perfect, but if it was, then I probably would be annoyed by the "FALSE IDEAL" of perfection, haha. In other words, I try not to complain as much about things and just enjoy what there is. I think it's helped me become a part of the community again, and not a sore thumb, as I felt when I brought up my feelings of how I was treated OOCly.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Oh, sadness! I found the one instance where you missed it. Now I feel a little bad.

Regarding your current stance on the server, you're definitely portraying yourself as a more positive person on the forums. It appears that it's a genuine response to how you feel regarding Conquest of the Horde and that makes me happy. You seemed very unhappy when you initially came back. It felt like you had this huge chip on your shoulder regarding the server's past faults and you were very bitter when communicating this.

Regardless, I like this Rensin a lot. I'll be eagerly looking forward to more of your character's writings!
Why thank you, heh. I'll be doing that quite a bit.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Bumping again. I haven't actually updated the "In a basement" thread in a while, however, I have been playing with a wider and wider variety of people since creating the crew and the bar. I'm not on as often as I'd like to be, however, I think I still could ask for some feedback from those of you who I've been playing with more frequently.

What do you think, guys? Am I teh sucksors or awesome on a stick?

Please, lemme know.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(04-25-2012, 12:02 AM)Rensin Wrote: I haven't actually updated the "In a basement" thread in a while,

Update! >:C

Yeah, that's all. I love Anna/Rensin interaction. As opposite as they are, their weird friendship is fun.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Bump. I know I'm not around much, but when I am I do roleplay with an abundance of people. Plus, there is still "In the basement of a bar" for those who haven't interacted with me first hand.

I play Rensin, Fredrick (Freddy the Ghoul!), Tercamuldo, and I was Hoofrot. I've got a few other stray characters, but none I really roleplay on frequently 'sides those guys. Well, not Hoof, Hoof's dead.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

So, I'm playin' 'round here a little bit more lately, and I'm wondering how my driving is.

I play as Pol the Nelf Deathknight, and Xavier the Whatever the Hell Xavier Is.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

teh nubz Wrote:Oh and to stay on topic... you are the nubz.

no u
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Okay, so.

Ratchet on the Rocks party, Grey Militia, and Xavier. All this week I've been a heck of a lot more active, and have interacted with a lot of you in different ways. What do you guys think?

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I haven't had much to do with you, in that respect, but in the case of Pol, I like what I've seen. I'm excited for more Death Knight/ghoul RP. :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Thanks for the feedback, Rowgen! You should join the militia too!

Also, I know I've said that I don't want to hear nothing but praise in here, but if you want to toss me some stuff that tells me how well I'm doing, be my guest. I'd really love to hear any feedback from people, positive or negative.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

u suk

There's the negative, as of right now. :|

As for the event, it was quite enjoyable for the time I was there. Sadly, I miscalculated the timezones, but wutevz. I got to shoot people, it was all good. It seemed handled well, though next time you definitely need to plan for longer fights happening, as rolls can be that way. And maybe as a little thing to add, you can have those gunfights we were talkin' about! :B

Xavier is your softie bad ass and is so much fun to mess with while on Lyser. Especially when teasing about Liselle or just walking into where ever he may be staying. I look forward to more RP, yo.
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
You're a bro. We should rp more.

(I'll update this seriously later. :P)
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]

[Image: 618px-jeanlucpicardfacepalm1.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You're ok I mean I guess...

Actually we should RP some more. We haven't done so since the Gray Militia!

Text RP. We should actually get around to that Text RP. I had some fun roleplaying with you before, and I think you'd do pretty well in what we were conjuring up before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen