The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rensin. Feedback.
What can I say, Rensin?
I'm seeing more and more of you. And that sure is a good thing.
Where to start...

As a RPer, I do enjoy you. Your characters are...strong in their unique characteristics, and you are indeed good at simulating multitudes of types of people. Your characters are interesting, but most of my exposure falls onto Rensin. Rensin is sculpted with just the right amount of balance between friend and foe, between scared and brave. It's refreshing, different, and it actually takes involving RP to progress into understanding who Rensin is.

As a guy, for all I've seen of you, you're a nice guy. Really relaxed, fun to joke with, and you really go with the flow when it comes to OOC.

I haven't gotten to partake in many events, but I've been in...one. I'd like to see more DMing of yours', -hopefully- in events for the Grey.

That'd be it, I think, nub.
I enjoy you. I like you and how you play your characters. Keep doing what you do, and I'll be glad to see more of you.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Thanks for the feedback!

C'mon nubs, there's a ton of you in my guild. How's my driving?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You're a bro.

We should RP more.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(08-06-2013, 01:09 PM)Xigo Wrote: You're a bro.

We should RP more.

I despise you. Down to my deepest, darkest bowel.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Dude, stop taking everything super personally and getting all passive aggressive. I don't dislike you. But I dislike how you take offense to so much. Like you're looking out to get offended. And I don't mean to offend you with this post.

Seriously, you're a cool guy when you're not... like. Whining. Sorry man.

Quote:Thank you for the explanation Reigen and JV, rather than aggressive comments. That's very helpful providing reasons, rather than antagonizing us.

Like I get that you didn't like my post (literally you did not like my post, my counter did not go up and my mascara's running from my tears). But 's sorta weird how y' don't like people bein' passive aggressive when you yourself get so passive aggressive and antsy over things.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
You get very antagonizing at times, Xigo, and sarcastic. It drives me nuts and is very easy to take offense to.

(09-28-2013, 09:56 AM)Xigo Wrote: *Cough* Dragonsoul *Cough*

*Cough* Disobey us and we'll kill the progenitor of your race *Cough*

Sarcasm, is something designed to antagonize people and garner a reaction. Yes, I take offense to it when someone doesn't give me the respect of providing something straight forward. Giving me a link, or just stating something is much better than the *Cough* sarcasm *cough*.

Passive aggressiveness, I'll admit... ain't much better. Sorry to you for it, but Xigo... I don't know how to handle your -constant- sarcasm, or that of others.

@Xigo
@Rigley

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Quote:sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

If anything I was correcting you in the manner I normally do. But fret not. I shall not slag nor tease you in the future.

Though I must admit humor at you referring Rigley to this. Did you take offense to him liking my post?
(09-28-2013, 10:38 AM)Xigo Wrote:
Quote:sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

If anything I was correcting you in the manner I normally do. But fret not. I shall not slag nor tease you in the future.

Though I must admit humor at you referring Rigley to this. Did you take offense to him liking my post?

Honestly? Not really, but I thought since he liked it, and therefore agreed, which is what liking a post does, thought he should also see my reasoning's. Thank you for talking to me about this--because yes, I do get terse when people correct me or goad me, especially considering @Xigo we hardly ever do talk or interact...

I just don't know how to take it.

@Rigley

@Hawk

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(12-08-2013, 09:08 AM)Harmonic Wrote:
(12-07-2013, 04:19 PM)Xigo Wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0MBDzzW4b0[/youtube]

Xigo, I had no idea you made your own youtube videos!
Don't know what's up mate, but you really should consider moving on and not holding a grudge. There's little point to it.
It was a joke man. A very little one too.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I kinda want to burn this thread---but, instead of creating a whole new one I'll bump it!

I'd love some feedback now that I've been around a bit longer again!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen